Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Current Auction Items / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking for Oakland A's, Boston Red Sox jerseys

June 28 2005 at 12:04 AM
  (Login eagles33)

Looking to purchase Oakland A's (preferably green alternate) and Boston Red Sox jerseys...please email me directly with what you have--thanks!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login sportscentury)

Best ever Rickey Henderson 2002 Red Sox home uniform (jersey and pants)

June 28 2005, 11:16 AM 

Hi,

I have what, in my opinion, is the finest Rickey Henderson 2002 Red Sox home uniform (jersey and pants) you'll ever see. It is DESTROYED with game use (not like some of the Rickey Red Sox jerseys that you see in the auction houses and eBay). It was Rickey's main home uniform from the first half of 2002 ... one of the most hammered modern day uniforms I've ever seen (for any player). Jersey and pants are both signed, and both purchased directly from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports (with photograph LOAs both signed by Rickey, as well). My email is rgf2@hotmail.com - email me for more details and for scans if you like. Thank you,

Reid

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looking for Oakland A's, Boston Red Sox jerseys
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us