Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Current Auction Items / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WANTED----vintage GAME USED DODGER bats

September 2 2005 at 10:48 PM
basmadjian  (Login basmadjian)

DODGER BATS FROM 1950's---1960's

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark
(Login hockystik)

Re: WANTED----vintage GAME USED DODGER bats

September 2 2005, 11:48 PM 

I emailed you a list of Dodger bats two different times like you asked. Did you ever receive them?

Mark

Respond to this message   
basmadjian
(Login basmadjian)

DON SUTTON GAME USED BAT

September 5 2005, 1:52 AM 

Mark, if you happen to come across a Don Sutton, Dodger Gamer. i would be interested. it seems like you're well respected in our hobby. have heard alot of positive feedback about you. always nice to hear about guys like you. Richard

Respond to this message   
Mark
(Login hockystik)

Re: DON SUTTON GAME USED BAT

September 5 2005, 11:22 AM 

Thanks for the good words. The way I look at selling a large collection like this is, it's like a part-time job and I have to treat my customers like I would like to be treated. I've sold over 300 bats so far so I guess I'm doing things right. Sorry, I've already sold the only Sutton I had in this collection. The guy I sold it to is a very big bat collector in California. I've noticed lately he's been selling a few that I sold him. You can find out who he is by checking out the current auctions section on this forum and going to the discussion about the Brett bat. He's a great guy to deal with. However, I don't know if he's sold it already.

Mark

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us