Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Current Auction Items / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jim Thome GAME USED Indians Jersey

April 11 2005 at 1:26 PM
  (Login BernieWilliams51)

I have for sale a game used Jim Thome Blue Alternate 2000 Cleveland Indians jersey. The jersey came from Rob at Authenticgamers.com and will come with his LOA. The jersey is a size 54 + 2, 100% poly tag, and has the 2000 Poly year tag. Shows light use. I am only looking to sell this jersey.. no trades please. Please e-mail me for pics.. Price is 1400.00 and includes free overnight shipping.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login BernieWilliams51)

Lowers price and a Jersey added

April 14 2005, 11:13 PM 

Will take 1100.00 for the Thome jersey and I am adding a 1987 Texas Rangers game used Bobby Valentine jersey for 175.00 + shipping. The jersey is a AWAY jersey made by Rawlings, a size 42, and has a embroidered tag 2 2 87. Please e-mail for pics of either jersey..thanks.

Respond to this message   

(Login BernieWilliams51)

Putting a Few others up as well

April 15 2005, 12:07 AM 

Alright, puting a few other jerseys up for sale as well. Pics are available for any of the jersey.. just let me know which ones your interested in..thanks. All the jersey are gameworn and most come with LOA's..

Mo Vaughn Anaheim Angels 2000
Jerry Narron Seattle Marniners 1983
Mark McLemore Texas Rangers 1996
Damian Miller Arizona D'Backs 2001 WORLD SERIES
Oregon State Beavers player unknown 1960's Flannel all original and in GREAT shape.. #8
Rocco Baldelli Charleston Riverdogs 2001 (bought from the team)
Jeff Cirillo Colorado Rockies Home

more to come if these do not move. Also, the Bobby Valentine jersey above is a Home White.. not a away..sad when you go through the closet and say.. oh yeah.. I bought that...

Respond to this message   

(Login stkmtimo)

Damian Miller

April 15 2005, 4:03 PM 

How much are you looking for the Damian Miller?

Thanks,
Tim

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Jim Thome GAME USED Indians Jersey
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us