::: WELCOME TO PANEREH ::: Panereh.com

Return to Index  

Help needed from our watch makers here>>>

February 7 2012 at 8:19 AM

(Login tevj)

As you know i have an ANONIMO MILITARE...well I would like to change straps, but i have a problem!
The 6 o'clock side of the strap, no worries...easy peasy
BUT the 12 o'clock end is a nightmare...as you may or may not know, ANONIMO use the STUPID bar with a small screw in one end and the slotted head of the bar in the other...which is a nightmare in itself...how the feck do you manage to manipulate the 2 screw head simultaneously????
holding the slotted end tighly while loosening the screw?
ALSO...nightmare #2
it seems the screw has been 'loctite' d into place and i am finding it impossible to turn it
I have tried carefully heating lugs with hairdryer and hot water...even heated the screw driver and held it in the slot of the screw for a while to
see if it transferred enough heat to loosen the loctite grip...but no go, not a dickie bird!!
Any suggestions??
Any tools i need to make this possible???
advice appreciated.
Yours sincerely, the technical dickhead from downunder!
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

::: Posting Rules :::  
  1:: Your registration is required! Annonymous posts may be deleted without notice nor explanatio.
2:: For ease of use, off topic posts must be clarified with an "OT" in the title.
3:: Please refrain from swearing or rude behaviour in the public forum.
4:: Links/web addresses/names/or logos commercially related are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
5:: Trolls, shills and disruptive people are not welcome in this forum. Please keep topics related or light hearted in nature.

Please note: This is an unofficial site, and we are in no way associated with Panerai or the Richmont Group. It is a simple forum for Panerai and other fine watch aficionados.

Panerai forum , paneristi , panereh , panerai ,