::: WELCOME TO PANEREH ::: Panereh.com

::: Posting Rules :::

1:: Your Registration is required! Annonymous posts will be deleted.
2:: Each post must describe a specific watch offered or desired, by using: WTB, WTT or FS.
3:: Price must be included.
4:: Please be considerate to other member and limit your posts. No flooding please.
5:: Links/logos/or references to auctions or other sales/sites are NOT allowed.
6:: Fake items are NOT allowed.
7:: NO discussions or "price police" here please. Your post may be deleted.

Return to Index  

FS> Benz makes Straps: Fact + Fiction

March 5 2012 at 12:04 PM

Harald Benz  (Login HarryM9)

Fact: I have a few ready-made watch straps sitting here collecting dust.

Fiction: They are a million bucks each.
Fact: Au contraire, mon frére!

Fiction: I had a dream.
Fact: Alright ... I did ... but that gorgeous blonde had nothing to do with this.

In all seriousness, I'll make you an offer you can't resist. (If you do, you might want to see a doctor.)

Here we go.

#1 Bourbon strap with jean-blue stitching @ 26/26, 85/130, 3.8mm thick. No buckle. $95

#2 Bourbon strap with red stitching @ 26/26, 85/135, 3.8mm thick. No buckle. $95

#3 Encore round! Another Bourbon strap with red stitching @ 26/26, 85/135, 3.8mm thick. No buckle. $95

#4 Bourbon strap with green stitching @ 26/26, 75/125, 3.8mm thick. With sewn-in Pre-V buckle. $105

#5 SOB strap with rust-coloured stitching @ 24/24, 135/80, 4mm thick. With sewn-in flat gpf-style buckle, torched. #105

#6 SOB strap with burgundy stitching @ 24/24, 125/75, 4.1mm thick. With sewn-in flat gpf-style buckle. #105

Gents, that's a total of $350 in savings for all of them. Go, get 'em!

[linked image]

For shipping please add $20. Paypal accepted.

Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note: This is an unofficial site, and we are in no way associated with Panerai or the Richmont Group. It is a simple forum for Panerai and other fine watch aficionados.

Panerai forum, paneristi, panereh.