::: WELCOME TO PANEREH ::: Panereh.com

::: Posting Rules :::

1:: Your Registration is required! Annonymous posts will be deleted.
2:: Each post must describe a specific watch offered or desired, by using: WTB, WTT or FS.
3:: Price must be included.
4:: Please be considerate to other member and limit your posts. No flooding please.
5:: Links/logos/or references to auctions or other sales/sites are NOT allowed.
6:: Fake items are NOT allowed.
7:: NO discussions or "price police" here please. Your post may be deleted.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: 27C in Vancouver... 95%+ condition, B/P, new croc strap

March 15 2005 at 1:24 PM

(Login pchang)

I'm giving Panereh members first dibs at the very beautiful and collectible 27C Pwr Reserve. Still my favourite, but need funds to further my photography business (equipment can get really expensive), so this will need to find a good (hopefully Canuck) home. The polished surfaces are all very clean with no "swirleys" at all. There are a few small scraches on the bottom and top side surfaces of the case (where the straps attach). Overall, a very nice example. The only other deficiency is that there are some scratches on the crystal between 10 and 11 o'clock. This can be easily replaced with a new crystal the next time the watch goes in for service for around $200.

The watch comes with outer and inner pearwood boxes, a BRAND NEW burgundy 115/75 OEM Croc strap, screwdriver, polishing cloth, instruction booklet, COSC certificate, dated and stamped warranty card (from the Firenze store, no less!).

This model is turning up less and less on the used market lately, and I'm pricing this to sell quickly at Cdn$5600/US$4500.

Photos will be taken tonight and available on request.

Thanks,
PhilC

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: 27C in Vancouver... 95%+ condition, B/P, new croc strap
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note: This is an unofficial site, and we are in no way associated with Panerai or the Richmont Group. It is a simple forum for Panerai and other fine watch aficionados.

Panerai forum, paneristi, panereh.