Officine Panerai PAM 312K 1950 Luminor 44mm K06XX/2000 - $5,950.00
For your consideration is a beautiful Pam 312K. This was the first year of production for this model and also the first year of the in-house P.9000 calibre. Watch was purchased by me from an AD in July 2009. I am the original and only owner. Keeps excellent time and is in very good shape, aside from normal signs of wear on the polished bezel. There are no major dings, deep scratches, etc. Watch has never been polished. The sapphire crystal is easily 99%, even under loupe magnification.
Current 312 MSRP: $8,300.00
Firm Asking Price: $5,950.00
- Outer cardboard box (Tan)
- Inner cardboard box (Black)
- Pearwood box (99%+ condition)
- 115/95 (XL) 24/22 OEM Black Croc Strap with OEM Brushed Screw-In Buckle (95% condition)
- 115/95 (XL) 24/22 OEM Black Rubber Accordion Strap with Free Bonus Non-OEM Screw-in Buckle (95% Condition. Swapped the old style OP Rubber for the new style Accordion Rubber at time of purchase)
- OEM Strap Changing Tool and OEM Screwdriver
- OEM Bezel Protector
- OEM Polishing Cloth (99%+ condition)
- Panerai Certificate Booklet (Warranty page is stamped and dated)
- Panerai Instruction Booklet
- Movement stickers and hang-tag
- Original sales receipt
***FREE BONUS***: 135/90 24/24 Micah Mauser Strap with Mil-Spec Green Box Stitching. Sewn-in brushed curved buckle. Strap has been worn, yet conservatively still at 80% condition. The wear only enhances this beautiful vintage strap. It looks too good on this watch to not include it in the deal. Strap was purchased directly from Micah for $220.00 and now free to the lucky buyer.
This watch has served me well, but no longer getting wrist time and needs to go to someone who is going to wear it. The watch and I are located in central New Jersey. At this current time I am only looking for a face-to-face cash transaction, which will allow for proper inspection of the watch prior to purchase.
Pictures taken on 04Jan12 and watch will not be worn again.