::: WELCOME TO PANEREH ::: Panereh.com

::: Posting Rules :::

1:: Your Registration is required! Annonymous posts will be deleted.
2:: Each post must describe a specific watch offered or desired, by using: WTB, WTT or FS.
3:: Price must be included.
4:: Please be considerate to other member and limit your posts. No flooding please.
5:: Links/logos/or references to auctions or other sales/sites are NOT allowed.
6:: Fake items are NOT allowed.
7:: NO discussions or "price police" here please. Your post may be deleted.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 312K + Free Bonus (glet375)

January 5 2012 at 3:48 PM
  (Login glet375)

Officine Panerai PAM 312K 1950 Luminor 44mm K06XX/2000 - $5,950.00

For your consideration is a beautiful Pam 312K. This was the first year of production for this model and also the first year of the in-house P.9000 calibre. Watch was purchased by me from an AD in July 2009. I am the original and only owner. Keeps excellent time and is in very good shape, aside from normal signs of wear on the polished bezel. There are no major dings, deep scratches, etc. Watch has never been polished. The sapphire crystal is easily 99%, even under loupe magnification.

Current 312 MSRP: $8,300.00
Firm Asking Price: $5,950.00

Package Includes:

- Outer cardboard box (Tan)
- Inner cardboard box (Black)
- Pearwood box (99%+ condition)
- 115/95 (XL) 24/22 OEM Black Croc Strap with OEM Brushed Screw-In Buckle (95% condition)
- 115/95 (XL) 24/22 OEM Black Rubber Accordion Strap with Free Bonus Non-OEM Screw-in Buckle (95% Condition. Swapped the old style OP Rubber for the new style Accordion Rubber at time of purchase)
- OEM Strap Changing Tool and OEM Screwdriver
- OEM Bezel Protector
- OEM Polishing Cloth (99%+ condition)
- Panerai Certificate Booklet (Warranty page is stamped and dated)
- Panerai Instruction Booklet
- Movement stickers and hang-tag
- Original sales receipt

***FREE BONUS***: 135/90 24/24 Micah Mauser Strap with Mil-Spec Green Box Stitching. Sewn-in brushed curved buckle. Strap has been worn, yet conservatively still at 80% condition. The wear only enhances this beautiful vintage strap. It looks too good on this watch to not include it in the deal. Strap was purchased directly from Micah for $220.00 and now free to the lucky buyer.

This watch has served me well, but no longer getting wrist time and needs to go to someone who is going to wear it. The watch and I are located in central New Jersey. At this current time I am only looking for a face-to-face cash transaction, which will allow for proper inspection of the watch prior to purchase.

Pictures taken on 04Jan12 and watch will not be worn again.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Be Well,
Joe

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login tkhu888)

Is this PAM still for sale?

April 29 2012, 2:30 AM 

Longshot but I figured I'd follow up?

If so where are you located and do you have references.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: PAM 312K + Free Bonus (glet375)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note: This is an unofficial site, and we are in no way associated with Panerai or the Richmont Group. It is a simple forum for Panerai and other fine watch aficionados.

Panerai forum, paneristi, panereh.