THE VINTAGE HOCKEY FORUM HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT WWW.VINTAGEHOCKEYFORUM.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Chargeback Feedback ?

March 8 2007 at 7:46 AM
FRANK  (Login B.S.SC)

What would you guys think about this? If ebay had a chargeback counter like they do for feedback when you buy or sell or when you remove a bid do you think it would help? I think it would it would let me see who can be trusted and who you would have to send they packages tracked I think it would put a stop to some of the scams out there. I think 99 percent of users are good let me know what you think.

thanks
frank

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login hockey_jim)
Forum Owner

Re: Chargeback Feedback ?

March 8 2007, 10:23 PM 

You mean showing how many times the person has done a chargeback like they show bid retractions. Make sense but it will never happen. When I got ripped by Ellsworth, I asked them to see if this was a common thing with the guy and they refused. Ebay and Paypal still have many flaws and there are plenty of scumbags and petty thieves lined up to take advantage. Jim.

(Login Hockeyguy_49911)

Re: Chargeback Feedback ?

March 8 2007, 10:42 PM 

What do you guys think of starting up an eBay/Paypal insurance company? Buyers and sellers can pay a yearly small amount and if they get burned we review the case and we can pay them out what they lost. Maybe I should copyright this idea before posting it? Lol

Current Topic - Chargeback Feedback ?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement