June 4th-5th 2011
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

new guy & 1951/52 Parkhurst PSA 7's

March 19 2007 at 3:09 PM
  (Login habhammer99)

Hi to all...this is my first post & Thanks to Bobby for steering me to this informative forum of older Hockey cards/memorabilia. I am a huge collector of older Sportscards & memorabilia of ALL major sports & have taken a huge undertaking in trying to put together the 1951/52 Parkhurst Hockey set in PSA 7 or higher form. I am currently 1/3 of the way there & would love to hear from fellow collectors if they have doubles of any of these PSA 7 cards to help me complete my set. I love the older food issue memorabilia out there & have lots of stuff in my possession & do have lots of doubles to trade with fellow collectors for stuff I need. I am currently working on putting together complete sets from the 60's & 50's in NrMt-Mt condition(centering is not a major issue for me) & I don't have anything older than 1951/52 Parkhurst for cards but do have memorabilia that goes way back. I am currently trying to complete the York PB glass set(3 away) as well as the iron ons(5 away) and the Hockey bucks(2 away). I just picked up a rare & beautiful 1971 CFL Chiquita 13 slide set w/viewer at the Vancouver show the weekend before. I would love to get into the much older sportscards from the the 1920's & 30's but the market has gone crazy for guys like me to get into. Anyway, I'd love to hear from fellow collectors if they have stuff to trade or sell & this forum ROCKS!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John
(Login JNguyen)

Welcome

March 19 2007, 3:16 PM 

Wayne,

Great to have you here. I don't have anything to trade or sell to you. Nonetheless, it's always great to have new blood, especially someone who is obviously as enthusiastic as you seem to be.

Mark Holt
(Login mark927)

Re: new guy & 1951/52 Parkhurst PSA 7's

March 19 2007, 7:36 PM 

What John said!

David
(Login eyebone)

Re: Iron-Ons

March 19 2007, 8:03 PM 

never mind

This message has been edited by eyebone on Mar 19, 2007 8:05 PM

Current Topic - new guy & 1951/52 Parkhurst PSA 7's  Respond to this message