THE VINTAGE HOCKEY FORUM HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT WWW.VINTAGEHOCKEYFORUM.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bobby Orr HOF video

April 4 2007 at 3:28 PM

Rob  (Login rob-star)

This was on the PSA board. This video is from the Legends of Hockey series.

Click on the video to go full screen. Enjoy

This message has been edited by rob-star on Apr 4, 2007 4:16 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John
(Login JNguyen)

Orr Video

April 4 2007, 9:35 PM 

Rob,

I've seen the clip before, but could watch it every day for the rest of my life. Thank you for letting me relive the greatness of Bobby Orr. For me, there is no if's, and's or but's about who the greatest hockey player ever was. I just hope that the Bruins one day can become one of the elite teams again.

Andrew
(Login Hockeyguy_49911)

Re: Bobby Orr HOF video

April 4 2007, 11:54 PM 

Thanks for the movie Rob! He really is the greatest ever! Not to mention his class, How many players in the NHL now score a goal and put their head down?

Andrew

Al
(Login orrcards)

Re: Bobby Orr HOF video

April 5 2007, 7:01 AM 

Thanks Rob. I love listening to the other fellas talk about him. Bobby Hull is positively reverential; ANY footage of Milt Schmidt is wonderful to see; maybe most surprising though is Bobby Clarke, he must be getting soft in his old age, but his comments about '76 are great to hear, no one played through more pain and loved the game more than #4.

Lyle M
(Login LyleM)

The greatest to ever lace on the skates Bobby Orr Hof video

April 5 2007, 5:59 PM 

Ditto to all of the above comments. This video still leaves tears in my eyes. I always thought he should have had much more footage in this series. He is the greatest and I feel very fortunate to see him play his entire career.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement