THE VINTAGE HOCKEY FORUM HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT WWW.VINTAGEHOCKEYFORUM.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Let's chat about the chat room!

July 17 2007 at 7:52 PM
David  (Login mapnwpa)

This site contains a chat room. Is it used at all? Is there a set time when people go there to talk vintage? If not, has anyone considered setting a time when we could "meet" and discuss topics of interest? Also, what about trying to get a "guest" on the chat room so we could discuss areas of his (or her) expertise with an expert? Bobby would be one possibility (if he would consent), but there are lots of others I'd love to "talk" to. Any thoughts on this, folks?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

BobbyBHockey
(Login BobbyBHockey)
moderators

Chat

July 17 2007, 9:14 PM 

Hey, lets check out the chat room tonight at 9:30 pm eastern....I log in but it doesn't work alone?

David
(Login mapnwpa)

i am here, where are you?

July 17 2007, 9:34 PM 

I signed on at 9:34 EST. Noone there. Maybe we should plan ahead further?

This message has been edited by mapnwpa on Jul 17, 2007 9:38 PM

James
(Login James_McThigh)

Re: Let's chat about the chat room!

July 18 2007, 1:02 AM 

I log on every once in a while, never see any new threads. Sometimes I try to contribute, last thread I got attacked. I mean does it matter if I discuss modern cards? It was just one damn thread. And this board is dead anyways. Geez ...

All the action is in the vintage baseball forum. So many interesting threads I often read there. And by interesting threads, I am not referring to baseball cards. They discuss everything! Dealers, scams, card doctoring etc.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement