June 4th-5th 2011
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How long does it take to get an invoice from Classic Auctions?

October 28 2008 at 8:22 PM
  (Login mapnwpa)

Won a couple of items in the last auction, which ended almost a week ago. So far, haven't heard anything from Classic Auctions. Sent 2 e-mails, no response. Never got any acknowledgement that I won 2 of the auctions. Anyone know how long it takes to hear back from them? Any info would be appreciated. David

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bobby
(Login BobbyBHockey)
moderators

Classic

October 28 2008, 8:44 PM 

Ya, their site has been down since the day after the auction and I just checked and it is still down, they are not answering the phones, something weird must have happened.

Sean
(Login HockeyAutoCollector)

Re: How long does it take to get an invoice from Classic Auctions?

October 29 2008, 1:34 PM 

They may be having issues since they just moved. I haven't had problems with the website. I think invoices usually come via e-mail 7-10 days after the end of the auction.

(Login mapnwpa)

Classic Auctions

October 29 2008, 3:48 PM 

Today, my second e-mail was answered. They sent me an invoice in response, but it appears they are not aware of any problems with other buyers. So, if you have won an auction this time around, and haven't received an invoice, I'd recommend sending Classic Auctions an e-mail. David

Jason
(Login kehfee)

October 29 2008, 4:12 PM 

I never received an invoice either and my email was answered today with the invoice. They said they mailed them out on Friday.

Brian
(Login byrone123)

October 29 2008, 4:39 PM 

My invoice arrived Tuesday

Larry
(Login larryhaven)

invoice

October 30 2008, 6:40 AM 

Maybe they took the money and ran?

(Login shutoutkings)

November 2 2008, 3:03 PM 

They have been terrible lately from what I've heard/read. A lot of complaints from people who have consiged and have won things from the last two auctions. The consigners are not getting paid on time for their items sold, waiting many months after an auction has completed for their cheques.. let alone people who have won items who have waited forever for their items won. Perhaps they have made so much money that they're now not giving 100% any longer?

(Login kehfee)

November 2 2008, 3:24 PM 

Last auction I got my stuff super fast. I did have to call them and make the payment over the phone but then I had the goods two days later.

We'll see how long it takes to get this shipment.

(Login mapnwpa)

Classic

November 2 2008, 4:26 PM 

On Friday, 10/31, I finally received an invoice in the mail. Sent a cashiers check on 11/1, so we'll see...

(Login mapnwpa)

Got my items!!

November 12 2008, 10:51 PM 

After 6 days of following my items travel from Quebec to Missouri, today they finally arrived!!
Some observations:
Declared value was $90.00 Canadien happy.gif -I guess to keep customs from slapping on huge tariffs?
Head of Classic Collectibles= Francis Brodeur. Any relation to Richard/Martin/Dennis?
Items matched description pretty well-no major problems.

(Login kehfee)

November 12 2008, 11:53 PM 

Got my stuff today. Looks great.

Current Topic - How long does it take to get an invoice from Classic Auctions?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index