THE VINTAGE HOCKEY FORUM HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT WWW.VINTAGEHOCKEYFORUM.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1991-92 Pro Set Awards Special

April 26 2010 at 11:52 AM
Beliveau55  (Login Beliveau55)

I was looking through the annual Beckett hockey price catalogue and came across a set I either never knew about or had completely forgotten about: the 1991-92 Pro Set Awards Special set. Do these ever come up for sale and is the Gretzky really a $300 card? $200 for Roy? The cards are alike to the regular 1991-92 Pro Sets except for a notation on the bottom.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dan Basso
(Login tripoli99)

i'm not sure the word "proset" is allowed on these boards

April 26 2010, 1:24 PM 

I'm sure whoever still owns these cards would love to get that price for them...

Paul
(Login shiftintermedia)

Re: 1991-92 Pro Set Awards Special

April 26 2010, 1:53 PM 

Believe it or not, but those Pro-Set card are very hard to find and could be called somewhat rare. They were handed out at the Hockey Hall of Fame awards dinner and I think it is a set of about 10 - 15 cards.

They would not command that much money - as stated by Beckett but they are hard to find comparitvely speaking based on the amount of 1990's cards that were produced. I think the value would be closer to $100.00 for the entire set of cards.

If anyone on the forum has any of the Pro-Set Awards cards please contact me as I would be interested in buying a set.

psacco@shiftintermedia.com

Thanks,
Paul

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement