June 4th-5th 2011
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ebay Violation

November 26 2011 at 8:38 PM
  (Login shiftintermedia)

Hi guys!

Please note that this eBay auction is a FAKE:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160689311117?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

This idiot is trying to sell a 1951 Parkhurst Richard RC PSA 8 however, the serial number and scan is MINE!! I have the card in my possession and he is claiming that he has this item in hand to sell.

THIS IS FALSE! DO NOT BID YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!

The seller is Joey Yetman in Newfoundland...

Paul

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login JOE-2)

Re: Ebay Violation

November 26 2011, 9:54 PM 

Have you reported it ??

Can you post a pic of yours ?? (date it with your ID on top) ~ the link could be sent to ebay for evidence if required. The seller has sold some expensive items in the past with success ~ not quite sure why he's resorted to this .........

Brad
(Login BradFromAZ)

November 26 2011, 10:02 PM 

Hi Paul - Did you report the item to eBay? Are you sure it's Yetman? I've sold him a bunch of cards off-eBay and he's never tried to scam me... and he usually uses eBay ID backspace22... I've always stayed away from this seller, because I thought it was a different scammer from St. John's who's had several other accounts terminated... Thanks.

Paul
(Login shiftintermedia)

November 26 2011, 10:56 PM 

Yes I have reported to eBay...yes it is Joey.
He says he has 2 PSA 8's and waiting for him to upload the correct photo...remains to be seen.

(Login SCTW)

November 29 2011, 7:49 PM 

Thanks for the heads-up! Please keep us posted. Just out of curiosity, what do guys like this end up sending out to the winner? Is it a PSA-look-a-like case with a fake card inside?

Current Topic - Ebay Violation  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index