THE VINTAGE HOCKEY FORUM HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT WWW.VINTAGEHOCKEYFORUM.COM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling?

February 1 2012 at 8:51 AM
  (Login jamesdallas59)

Hi I'm new and am just trying to feel out this site. I understand that there are collectors here, and am wondering how one would go about buying and selling here? I have been using eBay, but to be honest it is becoming a pain in my backside with all the work that goes into it, and the very little that I am actually getting for my merchandise. How does it work here?
Thanks,
Jim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login hockey_jim)
Forum Owner

Re: Selling?

February 1 2012, 9:42 AM 

Nice to have you on the forum.

We have a Buy/Sell/Trade section that you can post in. Add a scan and price for best results.

Saw your puzzle on ebay, very nice.

Jim.

(Login jamesdallas59)

Re: Selling?

February 1 2012, 9:57 AM 

Hey thanks for the warm welcome, and the information. Yeah it's a cool puzzle, which I know virtually nothing about. I came across it and another puzzle at a yard sale and had to buy them. The other (1932 Maple Leafs team photo) I have put in an auction, but this one I wasn't too sure about; I couldn't find anything on the net. I honestly didn't know very much about it so I just threw the starting price on it. I guess I'll see how it goes. I may start using this site more in the future, the costs of selling on eBay are ridiculous.
Anyways thanks again,
Jim

Current Topic - Selling?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement