Image Hosted by

Click Here For Auction Houses / Ebay Items For Discussion / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Photo Archives

January 22 2005 at 1:03 PM
Eric  (Login ecky3)

The best places I have found to use as photo resources are"

Using these pages, you can determine the proper design, and style of an item by looking at actual game photos

Various NFL photos can be found here

This is not great, and I'm not sure if you can even print them out, but you can also look up recent pics at

This message has been edited by ecky3 on Feb 6, 2005 11:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Chris Boyd
(Login ChrisBoyd)

Getty Images is Awesome!

February 27 2005, 4:58 PM 

Hey everyone! Just a note about Getty Images. Marcus Sevier helped me find over 7 photos of Roger Clemens wearing my 2004 Home Pinstripe jersey. Photos included the All-Star Game ceremonies (he wore a different jersey to pitch the 1st inning and have confirmed he did that for his mother). Other photos include home games for a few weeks after the All-Star game. Thank goodness for Pinstripes!

Check out the sight if you are looking for particular players use of a style of bat, gloves, etc. (or pinstripe jerseys, roads and solids are tough!).

Chris Boyd
Houston Sports Investments
Specializing in GU Astros Equipment & Autographs

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by