Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Ebay Items For Discussion / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dusty Baker bat?

March 19 2005 at 12:45 PM
David Silverbrand  (Login EurekaDave)

I have a Louisville Slugger with Dusty Baker's name on the barrel. But the number on the handle in magic marker is #33. How can I find out who could have used the Baker bat? It shows lots of great use but does not designate a team.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark
(Login hockystik)

baker bat

March 19 2005, 9:53 PM 

What year is the bat from? H&B, large label Louisville, small label Louisville?
Mark

Respond to this message   
Eric
(Login ecky3)
Forum Owner

Re: baker bat

March 20 2005, 12:35 AM 

Please put posts like these in the general discussion folder
Eric

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login bronxbats)

Baker Bat

April 6 2005, 6:01 AM 

Hi Dave- hope you are enjoying that glove! First thing to ascertain is the date / labeling period of the bat. Once you have done that, a great resourse is www.baseball-almanac.com - once you visit the website, perform a team by team search and pull up the team he as on and the year(s) the bat is from and each member of the team will be shown with their corresponding number. Hope that helps! Good luck! jim

Respond to this message   
Mark
(Login hockystik)

Re: Baker Bat

April 6 2005, 9:30 AM 

I use Baseball-Almanac many times a day for stats and player numbers. It's a great site.
Mark

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us