~ Return to 'Son Of Xweb' here ~

Return to > X1/99  

it's not gonna get built.

March 9 2005 at 8:15 PM
Jean Paul Fondeur 

Response to well...

Fiat has NO intention of making a new X this is a styling exercise done by a school, the fact it uses a punto chassis doesn't mean anything "look at the clio, and clio v6", since it's just a STYLING exercise, the styling and proportions are mid engine, it's literaly COVERED with grilles to let air in and out of the middle of the car, so HYPOTHETICALLY speaking it WOULD be mid engine, but it's not, it's NO engine, it's just a 1:1 scale model of a "what if?" it's only purpose is to be beautiful, and give publicity to the school and it's sponsors.

Trust me on this, I know what i'm talking about.

Responses

Xweb 'Calling All Cars' Bulletins:
Be sure to add yourself to Xweb's Registry and User Map
Xweb BUG REPORT/Q&A can help you get around!
Want Xweb's latest threads on your site? Click
Special section: X1/99 Concept forum

Xweb Forums Contacts:
Forums Moderator: Mark F mfreemanis AT hotmail.com
Forums Moderator: Gregory S gfs AT scattercreek.com
Forums Moderator: Eric A fastx19 AT yahoo.com
Site Maintenance: Mac seattlex19 AT fastmail.fm
User Registry: Mark H markyharris AT gmail.com
User Map: Andrew rooy AT new.rr.com

XANA Homepage:
x19web.org

LEGAL NOTICE: All comments, suggestions, ideas, sketches, renderings, images and any other information or intellectual property posted by users, on any page where this message appears, are being offered entirely free of charge or legal obligation to Fiat S.p.A. for potential consideration or unrestricted present or future use, with no expectation or obligation for compensation, unless that specific item is directly accompanied by a statement to the contrary. By posting to this web page, you accept this agreement.