CIABG Sherman Firefly questionsSeptember 26 2010 at 6:38 PM
|Patrice DEBUCQUOY (Login PatriceDEBUCQUOY)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
First of all I have to apologize but as a Frenchie I can't speak Czech language so I try with my scholar English...and I hope this post will be understandable for everybody.
I'm a modeller and I'm just at the end of a modelling project about a Sherman "Firefly" IC from the CIABG and after reading the Capricorn book about the CIABG I need some infos which perhaps you can provide me :
*When and where exactly the CIABG exchanges their Sherman "Fireflies" for the Challengers ?
*How the tracked CIABG vehicles went back to Czechoslovakia : by road or by rail ? If by rail, when and where exactly the vehicles were put on the trains ?
Hope you can help.
Thanks in advance.
- Re: CIABG Sherman Firefly questions - Jirka Zahradnik on Sep 26, 2010, 10:35 PM
- CIABG - Patrice DEBUCQUOY on Sep 27, 2010, 4:44 PM
- Re: CIABG - Jirka Zahradnik on Sep 27, 2010, 11:19 PM
- Lieutenant SPANIEL - Patrice DEBUCQUOY on Sep 28, 2010, 9:30 AM
- Re: Lieutenant SPANIEL - Jirka Zahradnik on Sep 28, 2010, 5:51 PM
- CIABG Sherman photos - Patrice DEBUCQUOY on Oct 10, 2010, 3:10 PM