5) You scan the last-minute airfare e-mails for deals to Denver, Columbus or Asheville (who needs cheap airfare to NYC, Washington or LAX anyway?). Bonus points: you wish "Sale to all Florida cities" didn't just mean Orlando, Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville. Don't these airlines know Florida has a panhandle?
6) You know where the highest natural point is in your backyard. Bonus points: you've marked it in some fashion.
7) You've ever put 2,000 miles on a rental car...in 4 days...east of the Mississippi.
8) "On the Road Again" and "Friends in High Places" mean things to you that they don't to normal people.
9) You see business trips as an opportunity.
10) Your friends and family think you're nuts for visiting an intersection in Delaware.
Disclaimer: I'm not guilty of ALL of these. Feel free to add to the list.