News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

Go to Forum Home  

Club HP Information Needed ASAP...

April 22 2006 at 10:59 AM
Membership Guy  (Login cnoland)

Greetings,

As y'all know, the next issue of the newsletter will be coming out along with the 2006 Membership Directory. Please check your labels and send me any changes, membership additions, highpoint counts, etc... to me at membership@highpointers.org.

Membership renewals may be made via the club website and going to the membership tab. Just send me a simple email with updated information or you can fill out the application as I'll cross reference them with the db to avoid duplications.

This past issue of the newsletter has been delivered in an odd manner, so if you've not received yours yet... just hang on a little longer.

Be sure to vote on your Board Member selection!!!

Time is getting closer for the 2006 Konvention in Asheville NC the first weekend of August. Applications are in the past couple of newsletters or email me and I'll send one back to you.

If you don't get your fees in to Jean T you'll not be able to attend by just showing up. Sooo, be forwarned. The rules at the Blue Ridge Conference Center and Taylor Ranch are that if you're not registered for the convention you WILL NOT be allowed on their property. Those registered be sure to have your passes with you!!!

Sorry if this causes a problem, but believe me, those that show up at the last minute really put a wrench in the works for the planners of these events.

Go to http://www.highpointers.org right now for the latest Konvention information.

Please visit http://www.exploreasheville.com, Call: (828)258-6101 or Fax: (828)254-6054 for Asheville NC area information.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Mountain RangesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions