News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

Go to Forum Home  

Isn't Kellogg in China?

August 11 2006 at 4:47 PM
Steve Gruhn  (Login SteveGruhn)

Response to unprescedented challenge to WA climber for Rainier

I thought I'd heard that Chad Kellogg was climbing in China. Not very likely that he'll fly all the way back to the U.S. just to perform for Dan Howitt.

And, besides, Dan, we're already growing weary of the constant challenges for speed climbs. There are plenty of opportunities for both Howitt and Kellogg to compete in regularly scheduled races without hype, drama, or innuendo. Yet neither has done so. To the general public, there are two likely reasons for their lack of participation - 1) They don't care about racing others, or 2) They don't want others to be able to observe them as they attempt a speed climb. I suspect that both Howitt's and Kellogg's motivations are covered by these two reasons.

And, as a side note, the above post was made by a Jim Kiltenship. Odd, isn't it, that a google search reveals absolutely zero entries for the word Kiltenship. I suspect that Dan Howitt has added yet another entry to his long list of aliases.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Babbling - Rich Allen on Aug 11, 2006
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions