News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

Go to Forum Home  

Updates... updates...

April 15 2007 at 11:21 AM
  (Login cnoland)

... we do need mo stinking updates!!!

JD and Davo, the editor dudes in Colorado, need me to get the "Club Directory" stuff together. Most y'all know the drill. Just send me the latest updates, such as counts, member additions, address corrections, zip changes, etc... so that I can get the latest information to them.

If you don't want to be listed in the directory just let me know and we can leave you out. Remember, we DO NOT print any information except your count, family member name(s) / count and your mailing address. No phone numbers or email addresses are given out. This information is printed annually in the Club Directory" so that folks in local areas may contact each other about highpointing gathering, hikes or just for plain ole fun.

Mailing information and email addresses are Never sold to anyone!!!

Please include your latest email address and phone number in case the club needs to get in touch with you. The email address is really handy with Membership and Newsletter operations as we're having to contact members relating to many different issues such as article information, membership renewals, returned newsletters, etc... So please keep that information updated as well

By the way, if your membership expires on 1-1-2007 this last issue of the newsletter was... well... your last issue of the newsletter. So, get those renewals in.

Send your updates / corrections to:

membership@highpointers.org

Do it now before you forget.

Thanks y'all and have a safe Highpointing Season,

Craig Noland
The Membership Guy

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions