News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

Go to Forum Home  

Issue #77 (2Q 2007) submitted to Printer Tue 6.12.07

June 12 2007 at 6:41 PM

(Login JohnMx)

The 80 page directory was printed a week ago, and Issue 77 of the HP Club magazine was sent to the printer today.

Dave & I updated every table and chart in the Directory, as well as the Bylaws (thanks Roger) and Membership Roster (thanks Craig). The directory is a great document to supplement your guidebooks.

Issue 77, on the other hand, is pure entertainment. It may have a predictable lead story, but I think you'll truly enjoy the related photos and story.

There's quite a bit of other stuff jammed into the 36 pages, including some great photos from members. There always are! And you won't want to miss your next obsession, as presented in our LISTS column. The leader of this list only has 5 of the 50, so it shouldn't be difficult for many of you to jump all over this one.

And we have updated information about the WISCONSIN CONVENTION.

PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE CONVENTION BEFORE JUNE 30. CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE DETAILS.

The only regret I have about this issue is that I HAVE A TON OF photos and articles I wish I could have included. I'll start issue 78 immediately to ensure it all finds it's way into your hands.

Enjoy.
John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
newsletter@highpointers.org

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions