News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

Go to Forum Home  

Information Please...

January 28 2008 at 1:31 PM
  (Login cnoland)

Greetings Folks!!!

I'm sending this post to get the latest information from the Club's members. As you know, we do a whole lot with having your latest email and mailing address. Such as renewal reminders, information swapping between the members and the club and just general corespondence on special issues.

Your information will never be given out or sold to anyone for advertising reasons. It will be used for official club contact only!!!

Recently a decision has been made by the Club's Board of Director's to allow special alert's to be sent out via email as to problems and changes to visitation to highpoints, special events and other important issues.

With this change, I have used software to sort out the bad addresses... and believe me it's a bunch that have not been updated. You may not have an email listing with us, so please send me your latest so I can keep you informed with the latest stuff.

NOTE: If you have a "Spam Blocker" of any kind please go to your filter and unblock or whitelist membership@highpointers.org just in case.

Before you forget, email me at membership@highpointers.org with your latest information, highpoint updates, family membership additions and renewals if you're on the brink of expiring.

Photo's... I still want photo's. Your response has been underwhelming as I have just one from y'all. Come on folks y'all can do better than that.

Be safe out there and hope to seen everyone in AZ.

Craig Noland
The Membership Guy

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions