Issue #89, 10-Q2 - - to USPS Fri 9-10-10September 10 2010 at 11:05 AM
BIG issue with BIG articles.
44 pages of Completer stories, World highpoints, and the start of a new column re Memorabilia.
If you are not a Club member, please contact Craig immediately - you do not want to miss the article about early pioneers in the hobby of highpointing.
Also with this issue is the annual Directory - vastly updated with completers, awards, roster, outfitters, and HPing records.
Enjoy the issue and see you in Mississippi!
- John Drew "JD" Mitchler
- newsletter delays solved, supposedly - John M on Sep 10, 2010
- We need SEEDs! - John M on Sep 10, 2010
- #89 arrived in Rolla (Mo.), 22 September - Mark Stauter on Sep 22, 2010
- SLC seed reporting in - Blaine on Sep 23, 2010
- St. Louis Seed... - Alan Ritter on Sep 23, 2010
- 9/25 - Clifton Park, NY - Mark Styczynski on Sep 25, 2010
- NH Seed - Stony Burk on Sep 26, 2010
- East Tennessee 10-4 - Craig N on Oct 5, 2010