News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to Forum Home  

East Coast Trip

July 12 2006 at 5:38 PM
  (Login jaygyp)

Hello:

I have been a member of Highpointers for several years. I am leaving Colorado Sunday for the East Coast hopefully to finish all of the Highpoints east of the Mississippi.

I understand that Jerimoth Hill in Rhode Island is now open to the public on the weekends.

I thought I had read in Highpointer newsletter that a member could also walk the trail during the weekdays. Could someone confirm this for me.

Thanks, Jim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michael
(Login mrbannasch)

Re: East Coast Trip

July 20 2006, 12:46 PM 

Jim, officially Jerimoth Hill is open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. seven days a week for members of the Highpointers Club. However, don't be discouraged if you can't make it by 3 p.m. I was out there about a month ago and didn't get there until 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday. Jeff & Debbie Mosley (the property owners) were in the yard at their house right next to the trailhead. I went over and asked if it would be alright for me to go to the highpoint, and they very kindly said it was not a problem. Can't guarantee they'll be willing everytime, but I certainly thank them for the opportunity since I had come all the way from Michigan.

Respond to this message   

Diane Winger
(Login winglady3)

Check your email

July 21 2006, 10:28 AM 

I've sent you a message via email about your question.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - East Coast Trip
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to Forum Home  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions