News | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Low Point Reports | Dogs
Summary Topics: E-News Archive | Club News | Accidents | Obituaries | Books | Advisories | Site News

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to Forum Home  

boundary peak, nevada-desperate family looking for doug henry!

June 21 2007 at 5:30 PM
  (Login bahabety)

my name is beth devine and my husband, doug henry is missing. PLEASE, this is not a joke! he was last seen in reno, nevada on may 21, 2007. his car was found at the trailhead for boundary peak 2 weeks later. his car is a 95, 2door gold saturn, nevada license plate #106TFC, but when the police found the car there were no plates on the car. the car was completely cleaned out when it was found. the car is the ONLY clue as to what has happened to my husband.
he is a 54yr old white male, shaved bald, green/hazel eyes, he was wearing a tan dickie workshirt and camo shorts, grey socks and tennis shoes.
if anyone has gone to boundary peak during this time frame, did you see this car? did you see anyone around the car? did you see anything or anyone? i am trying to determine when the car was first seen at this site. if you have any information please call me at 775-329-0224 or return email to this address.
he has been gone one month today, our world is turned upside down, please help us if you have any information, any information is better than what we have right now.
thank you for your time.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - boundary peak, nevada-desperate family looking for doug henry!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Go to Forum Home  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum
Privacy Statement | Network54 Terms and Conditions