Return to Forum
Cool. It's a shame for stuff that funny to not be seen. BTW I have a question
April 16 2010 at 5:05 PM
Thanks for posting Temp.
How was Jordan able to pull off being a squirrel and a human at the same time
Respond to this message
Not sure what you mean...
- BB11HouseRodent on Apr 16, 2010, 5:35 PM
Aha! Now it makes sense lol. I hate for my false realities to not be real
- TemporaryName on Apr 16, 2010, 5:47 PM
So I didn't lose you with talking puppets...
- BB11HouseRodent on Apr 16, 2010, 5:56 PM
Of course not. All of that stuff is easily explained
- TemporaryName on Apr 16, 2010, 6:36 PM
That gives me a great idea!
- Steve on Apr 16, 2010, 8:38 PM
- TemporaryName on Apr 17, 2010, 6:41 AM
THat's good, but trust me this one is better...NT
- BB11HouseRodents on Apr 17, 2010, 9:46 AM
I don't think Jordan the squirrel is 'post to be human Jordan too.
- sleepless on Apr 16, 2010, 8:41 PM
The inference was that it was the same Jordan
- TemporaryName on Apr 17, 2010, 6:36 AM
It was HR's assumption that Jordan had used her BB11
- BB11HouseRodents on Apr 17, 2010, 9:56 AM
LOL - this is all starting to sound like a sideways in Lost ... nt
- BB1 on Apr 17, 2010, 12:34 PM
LOL! I know .... maybe Vincent the Dog can chase the mouser mail
- sleepless on Apr 18, 2010, 12:43 PM
LOL .. which reminds me. Wonder if Vicent will show up in the finale ...
- BB1 on Apr 18, 2010, 2:11 PM
- TemporaryName on Apr 17, 2010, 6:35 PM