Return to Forum  

A true genius and a gentleman!

January 13 2008 at 6:20 PM
Acolyte 

Response to Just to make it easy for you

It is really unfair of you all to laugh at Harpal. He is a true genius. It is an amazing feat that he manages to run a political party, and write almost the entire contents of two newspapers virtually single-handed, when he has so many other important things to do.

Not only does he have to oversee his estates and factory in occupied Kashmir, where I am sure he is a model and exemplary employer; he has his fashionable pashmina shop in Hampstead to check on; discerning Saudi clients to entertain while they consider the merits of which £6250 shawl to purchase; and he has to make sure his property portfolio is operating to maximise income in a volatile market. Any one of which would be more than a lesser mortal without his superhuman powers could manage.

Harpal provides much needed employment in Kashmir - I am sure he only pays himself the same as his workers, plus neccesary expences of course. He helps the poor folk of London have a roof over their heads by renting out luxury housing in Hampstead and other places at knock-down prices (virtually robbing himself!) He even clothes the needy by importing hand made shawls for only a few hundred pounds each.

What a thoroughly useful life he leads. I wont hear a word said against him.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Political TheoryCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement