August 21 2009 at 12:07 AM
Why not? You can probably find passages and ideas in Gramsci to support almost any variant of socialism and communism. It's all in the selection and the interpretation.
Respond to this message
- Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 21, 2009, 12:49 AM
- NM on Aug 21, 2009, 9:35 PM
- Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 21, 2009, 11:23 PM
- NM on Aug 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
- Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 22, 2009, 11:49 PM
Italy vs France
- Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 22, 2009, 11:51 PM
Find more forums on Political Theory
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.