Whither CPGB-ML?August 11 2010 at 1:08 PM
|Perry Striker |
Has the CPGB-ML ground to halt or even imploded?
I only ask because their website appears to have ceased operation and the website for their normally active alter egos in the Stalin Society is still only announcing a public meeting for July!
Just wondereing if that initial burst of energy and enthusiasm has now dissipated, given the failure to grow beyond Harpal's extended family, or to make any impact within the real labour movement?
They do have some real talent in their ranks though. I think they should join with Britain's real and only credible and internationally recognised Communist Party, the Communist Party of Britain.
The CPB nowadays is much more explicit and clear about its advocacy of fundamental revolutionary change and the establishment of working class state power. Stalin - a real favourite for the CPGB-ML - is often positively quoted in articles and speeches, and the CPB's identification with countries of real socialism, past and present, is clear and unambiguous.
The place for all communists and genuine revolutionaries today is in the CPB. They would be given a warm welcome.
- Re: Whither CPGB-ML? - Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 11, 2010, 7:20 PM
- Re: Whither CPGB-ML? - Sidewell on Aug 19, 2010, 12:41 PM
- Re: Whither CPGB-ML? - Harsanyi_Janos on Aug 19, 2010, 6:34 PM
- CPGB - ML - WEBSITE - Red Republican on Aug 23, 2010, 12:13 AM
- We demand the truth! - Tired and emotional on Aug 23, 2010, 3:54 PM
- THE VAST LANDED ESTATES OF THE CPB AND NCP. - Mervyn Drage on Aug 31, 2010, 1:20 AM
- explanation - Jeremy Hawthorn on Aug 31, 2010, 10:35 AM
- Eh? - CPB member on Sep 3, 2010, 3:03 AM
- Ok. - Bob Hoskins on Sep 5, 2010, 8:51 PM
- Ok Mr Hoskins - Master Vithal on Sep 12, 2010, 12:35 AM
- eww - Jimmy Sands on Sep 12, 2010, 1:04 AM