ARMY MAN LOSES BOTH LEGS AND GENITALS IN AFGHANISTANMay 13 2011 at 7:26 PM
|Mervyn Drage |
Ex Army service man from Blackpool loses both legs and genitals in an explosion in Afghanistan.
In a wheelchair, he is interviewed with his wife on BBC TV 1 on Friday evening 13th May 2011.
A terrible tragedy and yet another reason to pull the British military and troops out of Afghanistan (and all other countries) as soon as possible.
Another compelling reason for socialism and working class state power, because British imperialism is fully committed to wars of aggression to acquire raw materials.
The NATO fascist fighter plane bombardment of Libya and the Ghaddaffi Government is atrocious.
The BBC and pliant mass media try to cover this up by stating they are supporting the "freedom loving" rebels.
Avoiding to mention that the West wants control of Libya's vast oil reserves.
The lying Western media also hides the fact that most of the Libyan rebels are monarchists, fascists and Western funded and armed stooges.
It is the internationalist duty of communists to support Ghaddaffi and anti imperialist struggles world wide; we have to prevent US led imperialism achieving world domination.
- monarchists in libya - paul fauvet on May 14, 2011, 1:28 PM
- Use US War Powers Act To Stop NATO Bombing of Libya - Mervyn Drage on May 18, 2011, 10:55 PM
- Re: Use US War Powers Act To Stop NATO Bombing of Libya - Cole on May 23, 2011, 7:32 PM
- The International Action Center, NY, Founder: Ramsey Clark. - Mervyn Drage on May 24, 2011, 12:39 PM
- Re: The International Action Center, NY, Founder: Ramsey Clark. - Cole on May 24, 2011, 6:00 PM
- ramsey clark and the iac, stooges for tyrants - paul fauvet on May 24, 2011, 6:35 PM
- Drage net - Jeremy Hawthorn on May 25, 2011, 3:53 AM
- Re: The International Action Center, NY, Founder: Ramsey Clark. - Harsanyi_Janos on May 25, 2011, 7:15 PM
- Re: ARMY MAN LOSES BOTH LEGS AND GENITALS IN AFGHANISTAN - Cole on May 15, 2011, 9:31 PM