Re: ..a democratic, mass Socialist or Communist PartyJune 30 2012 at 3:01 PM
|Act of Defiance |
Response to ..a democratic, mass Socialist or Communist Party
"The SWP is completely incapable of becoming that broad, democratic Party which could unite within it a range of socialist and communist forces." - that is your view. They would have a different view, and everyone else would have a different view as to which organisation everyone else should unite behind.If it was really the case that a revolution cant happen until everyone unites into one revolutionary party, the revolution will never happen.
There were far more parties that would have regarded themselves as revolutionaries in pre-1917 Russia than there are in this country today. It didnt stop the revolution, and some of those groups were much larger than the Bolsheviks. Unity in one Party came after the revolution, and there was nothing spontaneous about it.
- Harpal Brar's very strange party - Junius on Jul 1, 2012, 12:42 AM
- capitalist roaders infiltrate the CPGBML - City Notes on Jul 3, 2012, 10:52 PM
- 48 Group - Harsanyi_Janos on Jul 4, 2012, 4:50 AM
- 48ers - Armand Hammer on Jul 5, 2012, 4:15 PM
- Re: 48ers - Harsanyi_Janos on Jul 9, 2012, 6:21 PM
- Re:48ers - Armand Hammer on Jul 10, 2012, 1:23 AM
- The Duke - Neil on Jul 1, 2012, 9:17 AM