Respond to this message
Return to Forum
North Korea is dbl+ungood.
Posted Dec 19, 2011 10:40 PM
I don't see the CPB bemoaning the loss of "Dear Leader" anytime soon. How anyone could seriously consider the Kim dynasty or North Korea to be socialist is absolutely ridiculous.
* The Rajin-Sonbong and Kaesong industrial zones are basically tools that allow the NK government to hire out slaves to S. Korean, Chinese and Russian corporate interests.
* The NK gov't also does the same, mortgaging its own citizens to Russian logging camps whose labour pays off Soviet-era debt. Nice.
* Don't forget the "official" (though not, they don't exist, remember) labour camps inside NK itself.
* The place is one huge clusterduck.
* Air Koryo has a rubbish timetable, and the hotels are lame - no one likes places whose airlines have rubbish timetables and lame hotels.
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Also send responses to my email address
Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.
Find more forums on Political Theory
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.