Respond to this message
Return to Forum
North Korea is dbl+ungood.
Posted Dec 19, 2011 10:40 PM
I don't see the CPB bemoaning the loss of "Dear Leader" anytime soon. How anyone could seriously consider the Kim dynasty or North Korea to be socialist is absolutely ridiculous.
* The Rajin-Sonbong and Kaesong industrial zones are basically tools that allow the NK government to hire out slaves to S. Korean, Chinese and Russian corporate interests.
* The NK gov't also does the same, mortgaging its own citizens to Russian logging camps whose labour pays off Soviet-era debt. Nice.
* Don't forget the "official" (though not, they don't exist, remember) labour camps inside NK itself.
* The place is one huge clusterduck.
* Air Koryo has a rubbish timetable, and the hotels are lame - no one likes places whose airlines have rubbish timetables and lame hotels.
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.
Find more forums on Political Theory
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.