Volver al indice  

Hello my dear Dusan................

August 21 2009 at 1:37 AM
No score for this post
Peter Dupont  (no login)

Response to Hola Peter, buen trabajo

Thanks a lot for your most welcome and fast response. Especially when (Czecho-)Slovakian aircraft are involved, I almost knew for sure you would react immediately.
And once more, you are completely right. It is unbelievable how often these roundels are represented in the wrong way. As I mentioned before: Never rely on profiles for 100% until you have seen photographic evidence or checked the know-how of an insider.

And thanks for pointing out my mistake by linking a picture of OY-AIH twice! I had not noticed that unforgivable error until now. The second picture was meant to represent OY-DMI as shown below:

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

If you like it, we can fix an article of another Czechoslovakian aircraft in the future such as the Aero 100-102, Avia BH-33, RWD-8 RWD-13 or whatever aircraft with connections to the Spanish Civil War. Please think about it and after I have finished the Bf 108 series and maybe the early Pedros (together with Vladimir and if you like you can join us?) we have another nice subject for aircraft almost lost in oblivion.

All the best wishes and take good care of yourself,

Abrazotes, Peter

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

1. Thank you for your reply... - DusanSlezak on Aug 21, 2009, 8:07 AM
Find more forums on ModelingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement