Sargento VelaAugust 14 2012 at 10:19 AM
No score for this post
Hi to all!
My name is Daniele Gatti and I'm an italian researcher.
I need help..
On 28 August 1937, during the Battle of Fuentes de Ebro, over the Sierra de Alcubierre, 10 Fiat CR.32 of Aviazione Legionaria clashed with 20 Polikarpov (I-15 and I-16) of the republican air force.
In this dogfight, takes part a spanish pilot named VELA..Precipitate with his I-15..
As reported by the testimoniance of the republican pilot Antonio Arias Arias.
I would like to know his (of VELA) full name and his rank at that time.
Thanks to all, Daniele.
- Sargento Vela - JavierTR on Aug 14, 12:32 PM
- Sorry four names not three S/T. - JavierTR on Aug 14, 12:34 PM
- Re: Sorry four names not three S/T. - Anonymous on Aug 14, 5:57 PM
- Sgto. José Vela Díaz - Paco Valero on Aug 17, 12:18 AM
- Re: Sgto. José Vela Díaz - Daniele1975 on Aug 19, 12:02 PM
- Pilot Jose Vela Diaz - Concha Vela on Sep 8, 11:51 AM