Volver al indice  

Hola Uwe

September 23 2012 at 8:54 AM
No score for this post
Dusan Slezak  (Acceso DusanSlezak)

Response to Nice collection

Thank you for your friendly feedback. They are not competitive models as thy last works are not far from comparable. For my collection of GCE just like me.
What are the models? When I-152 you were right, they are both ICM and I have to say to them worked quite well.
At I-15, but you're wrong. I started to build Azur (Republican machine built) and I found that it has a number of errors. I was especially angry upon careful work with resin engine when I almost did not get to the body. Resin accessories are in fact smaller diameter than they should be and when you add the engine and exhaust, it's almost a disaster (or should pray that something did not crack when you give it forcibly together ...). So I was in April, visiting one competition in the Czech Republic, turned into a product ICM (they make the I-15!). I was glad that I was the second model I-15 has not yet started to build. And practice I-15 Spanish provenance (Sabadell 1941) I built from kits ICM. And I recommend it to everyone, just watch out for soft plastic.
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
Salu2
Dusan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

1. 1/72 !!! Impressive. - Anonymous on Sep 24, 2012, 8:02 PM
    1. Oops! Forgot to add my name to that last posting. - Chris Eldridge on Sep 24, 2012, 8:04 PM
      1. Chris, thank you - Dusan Slezak on Sep 24, 2012, 8:31 PM

Find more forums on ModelingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement