<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Volver al indice  

fotos en eBay

August 28 2012 at 3:57 PM
No score for this post
Guillem Martí i Pujol  (Acceso GMARTI)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AutorReply
Antonio Armario
(no login)

magnífico repertorio

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 8:38 PM 

Todo un magnífico repertorio de aviones el que sale en ese albúm, muchas gracias por el enlace.

Llaman la atención un par de fotos de una Spartan 7W Executive de la cual son muy raras las fotografías durante la GCE

[linked image]

[linked image]

Lo mismo pasa con la Gotha Go 145, que la he reconocido porque hice la maqueta y son muy raras de ver con la Condor.

[linked image]

Aparece est joyita detrás de un I-15: una Miles M-3 si no me equivoco. El aparato republicano luce un curioso esquema frontal en los carenados

[linked image]

Y vuelve a salir en otra foto con tropas norteafricanas merodeando alrededor lo que indica que ha sido capturada por los nacionales

[linked image]

Y ya digo todo un catalogo de aviones de la Condor, muchos Henschel Hs 126, en fín de todo.

Antonio Armario
(no login)

¿y qué avión es éste?

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 8:52 PM 

Del mismo álbum a ver si alguien puede decirnos que avión es éste que se parece a la Miles M-2 pero que tiene detrás del copiloto un extraño nervio carenado que parte desde el reposacabezas hasta el timón. Además el avión no parece de la Condor, sino de la Aviación Nacional, por los Savoia Marchetti SM 81 que se ven al fondo y por el emblema del 3-G-28 del camello "no hay quién pueda" (con la gente del 3º)
Impagable el tipo que está durmiendo a la sombra del aeroplano.

[linked image]

Anonymous
(Acceso juanmalapuente)

Re: ¿y qué avión es éste?

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 10:16 PM 

Impresionante colección de fotos. En cuanto al de la duda, es un Gonzalez Gil-Pazó GP-1. Muy usado por los republicanos como avión de entrenamiento. Este debe haber sido capturado y repintado. Muchas de estas fotos tienen pinta de ser del 39, por los aviones capturados en proceso de repintado, como los SB-2 o el Dragonfly.

Jean-Claude Guell
(no login)

Hola Antonio

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 7:17 PM 

Pienso que la avioneta que se ve en las fotos no es una Miles M3 pero una Gil Pazo como parece indicarlo el codigo EG.
Pues la foto resulta una vez mas interesante.

Un Saludo

Antonio Armario
(no login)

Gracias Jean Claude

No score for this post
September 8 2012, 5:14 PM 

Gracias jean Claude por el aviso. Acabo de darme cuenta. Ya decía yo que le veía algo raro en la zona del morro y buje que no cuadraba.

Jose
(no login)

Impresionante....

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 9:12 PM 

... archivo Gillem, que pena no tener un duro para llevarse el lote completo.
Gracias por avisar y un saludo.
Jose.

Anonymous
(Acceso StigJarlevik)

De Havilland 90

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 10:05 PM 

All

I am new to this forum and don't speak Spanish, so use a translator.
Sorry abou that and also if what I want to know has been discussed previously.

My question concers the new found negatives of the DH 90 VIVA FRANCO here
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Orig-Negativ-Legion-Condor-Spanien-Flugzeug-Airplane-/140834081863?pt=Militaria&hash=item20ca5d8c47
and here
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Orig-Negativ-Legion-Condor-Spanien-Flugzeug-Airplane-/130754168727?pt=Militaria&hash=item1e718e4797

To me these two photos represents the most interesting find of them all.

Can I have your professional statement which DH 90 we are looking at and when the photos were taken and why they are in Republican markings.

I have my own ideas but they are based on old published details and perhaps someone with a fresh mind come up with something different....

Cheers
Stig Jarlevik Sweden

Anonymous
(Acceso juanmalapuente)

Re: De Havilland 90

No score for this post
August 28 2012, 10:40 PM 

I'm not a professional, but many of these negatives show aircraft in the repainting process after capture, such as SB-2, R-Z, I-15, GP-2, so the most probable explanation for that pic of the Dragonfly is that it was taken shortly after capture. Several DH-90 served as trainers in the multi-engine school of Totana, that was occupied by Nationalists in 1939.
This particular plane could be F-AQEU by the registration on fuselage. Howson says that it was re-registered with this name after its purchase in France, in May 1938. Previously it was the G-AEBU.

Anonymous
(no login)

De Havilland 90

No score for this post
August 29 2012, 6:38 PM 

Yes indeed

It looks very much like the text we can read on the fuselage side is AQEU.
Since AQUE was c/n 7501 we then end up in conflict with what Miranda had to say in his vol 2 of Aviones en la Guerra civil Espanola 1936/39 where he identifies the VIVA FRANCO with c/n 7529.

The interesting fact would be when these interetsing photos were taken.
As far as I know there is no report saying that any DH.90 fled or was captured during 1938. The two reported as taken over (the already stated c/n 7501 and 7529) are said to have been taken over at the end of the war in 1939.

Since I believe only the second half of the negatives are on sale right now (I believe I have missed out on the first half), it is a bit difficult to say when Carl Schmidt arrived into Spain, but I have guesstimated this to be ca summer 1938. Since I also believe the text VIVA FRANCO was painted by a crew who wanted to escape/flee and not be shot down, at least not from the ground, they felt this to be an added security.
Now if AQEU is the true AQUE then it has to be c/n 7501 which Miranda claims was captured at Totana in April 1939 and then incapable of flight due to lack of spare parts. Well, you can probably fool me, but the negatives to me is about an aircraft taking off and then AQUE certainly was capable of flying with or without spare parts....

We cannot rule out a so called third DH.90 in Spain. In the past c/n 7556 TC-IDE has been given as the most likely one. However this cannot be since TC-IDE is known to have been handed over by the Turkish DHY to Hürkus Hara Yollari in 1954.

So how etched in stone is this third DH.90 in Spain? What evidence is there that a third one actually was delivered? I have had help from Malcolm Fillmore to check if any other DH.90 just may have been possible.
There actually is one, c/n 7552 ex F-APFK where no solid proof of capture by the Luftwaffe in 1940 exist! So again how solid is the proof of an existance of a third DH.90 in the first place??

Cheers
Stig

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Volver al indice  
Find more forums on ModelingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement