A New Adventure Game Available Now

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tivola Crimes and Clues.......Jennifer Is Missing.......Need help

February 28 2003 at 9:05 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 62.31.121.80

Dear Bill

I have searched the internet and Tivola sites for help walkthroughs on the TKKG Jennifer Is Missing title and also for TKKG Deadly Chocolate, but cannot find anything. Hope you may be able to point me in the right direction for walkthroughs for these kids adventures.

Thanks a lot

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Jennifer is Missing

February 28 2003, 10:33 AM 

Hi Jennifer,

We don't have these titles, but on the other Tivola titles that we do have there is a help file (walkthrough) in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader format) on the CD itself. Have you checked the CD? Let me know if this file is or is not on the CD.

Take care,

Mr. Bill

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Jennifer Is Missing......CD help File

March 1 2003, 8:26 AM 

Dear Bill

I have located the help file (walkthrough) on the CD. It's very vauge and not much help at all. It's more tips than a walkthrough. However, the help.pdf, which is mentioned, does not seem to be on the CD, even after browsing it, unless of course, the tips that I have found IS the pdf file.

Thanks for your help anyway, Mr Bill. Please if anyone else has or knows of any walkthroughs for the Tivola TKKG games, I'd be greatful of a copy.

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Re: Jennifer Is Missing......CD help File

March 1 2003, 10:35 AM 

Hi Meg,

I'll see what I can find out for you.

Take care,

Mr. Bill

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Thanks Mr Bill :)

March 1 2003, 1:58 PM 

Dear Mr Bill

Thanks for trying to find out some info on the Tivola kids games, Jennifer is Missing and Deadly Chocolate. Good luck, I hope you have more sucess than I have had and I look forward to any information available.

Thanks again, you're a gem

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Walkthroughs for TKKG Games

March 31 2003, 2:30 PM 

Hi Meg,

I now have walkthroughs for 3 TKKG games.

Jennifer is Missing

Deadly Chocolate

The Mystery of the Mayan Treasure

Cheers,

Mr. Bill

Respond to this message   
help
(no login)

tkkg: deadly chocolate

May 25 2012, 11:19 PM 

I'm at the very end when you put the money in the well. what do i do next? I tried clicking around but nothing happens. the black mailer always gets the money. please help!

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Here is what you do.

May 28 2012, 7:12 PM 

Hi,

Go back to the court of the castle and click on the tongue of the left stone mask to enter the secret passage. Find your way through the labyrinth using the plan. And hurry up: you have two minutes time to get through. Don`t worry if you havent been successful, just try it again.

Good luck!!

Mr. Bill

www.mrbillsadventureland.com

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 76.251.214.205 on May 28, 2012 7:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Tivola Crimes and Clues.......Jennifer Is Missing.......Need help
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition