A New Adventure Game Available Now

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tlon: A Misty Story Walkthrough

May 2 2008 at 1:05 PM
Clement  (no login)
from IP address 83.157.131.135

Mister Bill,
I bought a "Tlon : A Misty Story" video game, two years ago on Ebay website and I saw any people had the same problem with this game ! I can't to reach the goblin part but I was never able to be captured by goblins, the big bug ! Everywhere I was looking for a walkthought or a solution, nothing !
I was never able to finish it ! And if you don't mind, could you send me the walkthrough and saves files for TLON, please ? Thank you !

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Black Mahjik
(Login blackmahjik)

Requsting Tlon bug fix savegame file

January 14 2010, 11:10 PM 

Hello Mr Bill,

Could you send me the bug fix savegame file to me also please? as i am stuck on that goblin bug too and i never got ambushed by the goblins after i defeat the ghosts. I'd hate to leave this obscure but unique and enjoyable game unfinished. I'd appreciate it if you also sent me the walkthrough too to avoid getting stuck in future. Thank you very much

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Saved Game Files & Walkthrough were sent

January 15 2010, 12:45 PM 

Hi Black Mahjik,

Let me know if you do not receive them.

Cheers,

Mr. Bill

http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   
Blackmahjik
(Login blackmahjik)

files were not recieved

January 15 2010, 8:35 PM 

Mr bill,

Sorry but it looks that the files were not sent. i looked for any attachments in the email you sent me but it was just the actual reply message with no content. Would be appreciated if you could send me the Tlon savegame file and walkthrough with your reply. Thank you again for your help happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Problem is either Hotmail or Your Browser

January 15 2010, 10:21 PM 

Hi,

The files were attached to the email.

Either your security is removing saved game files or hotmail account won't allow attachments like a saved game.

1. Outlook Express May Be Removing Attachments.
Many are receiving emails with attached saved games, pictures, etc. However, when you go to open them in Outlook Express all you get is a nasty error message! Don't fret, it is supposed to do that.

The new version of Outlook Express is designed to protect you from viruses. Since a lot of viruses are sent as attachments your Outlook Express is configured just to remove any attachment that looks suspicious. So how do you see those saved games?
 Well if you select tools, from the top or your Outlook Express screen, and then click on options; you will see a tab labeled security. Under this tab is a selection that says "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus." If this is checked then you will not be able to open attachments. Simply click on the box to remove the check mark and you should be able to view the attachments without anymore error messages!

2. Also Hotmail Accounts May Not Allow Attachments Check out these 2 things and let me know if you are ready for me to send the saved game again. You may need to use a different email account. Send me an email from another account and I'll send then you the save files and the walkthrough. Cheers, Bill

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 76.247.143.26 on Jan 15, 2010 10:21 PM

Respond to this message   
Blackmahjik
(Login blackmahjik)

Try this email for tlon savegame

January 24 2010, 7:25 PM 

If Hotmail is'nt going to work try this alternate email at bigpond. I hope it allows attachments, but i did search for any options that could either allow or intervene with the Tlon saved game files. Sorry about the late reply

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Saved Game Files & Walkthrough were sent again

January 26 2010, 11:06 AM 

Let's hope you get the files this time. happy.gif

Bill

Respond to this message   
Black mahjik
(Login blackmahjik)

Saved games recieved :)

February 9 2010, 4:53 AM 

Saved game and walkthrough was recieved and the savegame file worked after only a slight problem. The game would kick me after about 5 seconds after i loaded the savegame file while standing before a castle, but i quickly walked to the next screen before the game kicked me in time and it seems to hav fixed the problem. Thank you very much for your help Mr Bill happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Glad you got it working

February 9 2010, 6:00 PM 

You are very welcome Black Mahjik

Cheers,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Peter
(no login)

Re: Tlon: A Misty Story Walkthrough

February 26 2012, 3:50 PM 

Walk and save please thanks.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Save files and walkthrough have been sent

February 26 2012, 8:56 PM 

Hi Peter,

Let me know if you do not receive them.

Take care,

Mr. Bill

www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   
Paulo
(no login)

Request walkthrough and savegame

March 13 2012, 7:13 PM 

hi Bill can you send me the walkthrough and save as well? thank you for you r patience!

pj.mvilhena@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Forum Owner

Save files and walkthrough have been sent

March 14 2012, 12:31 PM 

Hi Paulo,

I hope you receive the files. If you can't find them check spam filter folder. Let me know if you do not get them.

Take care,

Mr. Bill

www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition