A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Book of Unwritten Tales 2

September 17 2014 at 7:29 AM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 174.102.214.220

well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I was going to wait until the finished game came out to buy it, but, just couldn't wait. I loved the first game and also Critter Chronicles. Are you going to wait or are you planning on getting the early access version of the game?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I would like to, but -------

October 10 2014, 9:46 AM 

Hi LInda,

Sorry I've taken so long.  Need new computer and free time.  I'm only interested in a DVD release. Have you heard anything about that?

Cheers,

Bill

www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

I haven't heard of a DVD release

October 12 2014, 7:56 AM 

I don't know if they will have a DVD. But, this game is so much fun so far. I've played the first 2 chapters of this new game 3 times already and really enjoyed it. I usually wait until the whole game comes out, but, in this case I just couldn't wait. It's going to be a long cold winter, so, maybe you will get some gaming in then!

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

You have to play this game!

November 8 2014, 5:39 PM 

trust me, Mr. Bill, this game is awesome. I am so glad that I did the early release version.... as I have had more fun in the past couple of months. There are a few bugs in it, but, nothing unworkable, and with saved games from friends, I have been able to get past chapter 3. one of the most fun games that I have played in a long time!

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Amazon has hard copies (DVDs) for sale!!!

March 2 2015, 12:34 PM 

Hello Linda,

I have been patiently waiting snd soon it will finally happen. Somtime this month between March 13th and 28th my copies will be arriving from Amazon.com.  I am so glad you loved it, so I know we will.  happy.gif

Take care,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Great!

March 3 2015, 7:52 AM 

I think that you will love this game. I have played each chapter many times already. Such a long epic game! Please keep us posted on how you like it. Maybe one of your reviews too? I love reading your reviews.

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

so, what is your opinion?

March 29 2015, 8:06 PM 

I'm curious on how you are liking the game? Is it everything that I hoped that you would think it was?

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I will let you know when we are able to play it. :)

April 4 2015, 3:07 PM 

Hi Linda,

Waiting for a new computer that will let us play it. happy.gif I am sure we will love it.

Take care dear friend.

Bill

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Have Finished it!

September 3 2015, 3:21 PM 

Hi Linda,

It is a great Game, but I need more information.

Send me an email. Don't know if I have your newest one. Not on the new machine anyway.

Cheers,

Bill (Mr. Bill)

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

you did finish it?

September 3 2015, 6:35 PM 

That is wonderful! I had written you a message that if you had too many bugs that i could maybe get past them and send you a saved game from where you had problems. I sure would like to see one of your reviews. I hope you think it was worth the wait. I know I couldn't wait and as soon as I saw that there was an early access, I scooped it up.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Yep!

May 10 2016, 4:00 PM 

Hi Linda,

Long time no hear, right?

We loved it, but writing reviews is now very difficult for us. I started one, but that's all. Now playing Nelly Cootalot: The Foul Fleet. Enjoying it when we can sit down together. I hear that there might be a third Book of Unwritten Tales in the works?

Cheers,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Re: Yep!

May 14 2016, 9:09 AM 

I was wondering how you both were. I hope there is a BoUT 3. I think they need to tie up the loose ends. I started playing Nelly Cootalot, but, haven't finished it yet. I got stuck and then gave up.

I have mostly been playing the old adventure games. This time of year, my game playing goes by the wayside in favor of gardening. Take care!

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Finished Nelly Cootalot

June 5 2016, 1:56 PM 

Hi Linda,

Enjoyed Nelly Cootalot.

Bill

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index