A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

3 skulls of the toltecs

July 7 2016 at 6:25 PM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 72.128.204.204

Did you know that 3 skulls of the toltecs worked on Scummvm? I am playing it now. i forgot how much fun it is! I remember that every time I played it before, I had to ask for help from you. I am hoping to play without a walkthrough, but, I will ask you first if I need help. It has been years since I played it! What fun!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Help

July 11 2016, 5:25 PM 

I have been everywhere on the trolley except the forest. I have clicked all over on the forest to try to get there but he doesn't go in. Is it just that I forgot something or is a pixel hunt for the correct location?

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

It has also been ages for us. :)

July 14 2016, 4:23 PM 

Hi Linda,

No, I did not know you could play it with Scum VM. Tell me how to do it and can I play it on Windows 7 Professional Version? According to the walkthrough Fenimore has gone from the canyon into the Monastery, then back to the canyon then to Big Town (stable, well, Big Town Station, general store, jail, bank, saloon, front of barber shop, church, jail again, Big Town Station again), next to the Indian Village, then the Cemetery and then finally on to the Forest (cabin). The walkthrough says leave Cemetery and CLICK ON the Forest on your map. I don't know if this helps you any.

Take care,

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 108.68.140.51 on Jul 14, 2016 4:24 PM

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

I did get it finally

July 14 2016, 8:00 PM 

I decided to look at your walkthrough (I prefer not to use one if I can help it) and I hadn't clicked on the bottle - and the map of the forest was on the bottle. I did think I had clicked on the bottle, but, I think I used the wrong mouse button.

yes, it plays great on scummvm and I have windows 7. I didn't have to download any of the files to the computer, I just put in the disk and went to the D drive on scumm and somehow I got it working. It is a fun game and I am playing it again! It is a long game too! If you are bored, give it another try - Great fun! take care.

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

totally forgot how to get to the night

July 15 2016, 6:25 PM 

so, I am replaying it again! (it was so fun replaying it last week) but, I can't seem to get it to go to night time. I need to get that station master out of the station. I am not asking for help, I guess I am just saying that with this long game, even in replaying, it is so awesome! What fun. so, back to the drawing board and trying to figure out what I missed out on. I hope you replay this Mr. Bill. It is definitely a lot of fun. And thanks for your awesome walkthrough!

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I had fun doing the walkthrough!

July 16 2016, 12:21 PM 

Hi Linda, I will probably need your help getting through it again. happy.gif

Nighttime comes, I believe, when you take care of station master (telegraphist).

Have fun, happy.gif

cheers,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

that is my problem

July 16 2016, 12:27 PM 

I have to have it turn to night to get the wind howling and shut the door. but, for some reason I can't get it to turn to night yet. so, this game - even though I have played it just a week ago - is still proving to be a puzzle! I hate looking at walkthroughs but have resorted to your walkthrough and still can't figure out what I am doing wrong that it isn't turning to night. oh... and also - I can't get into the jail cell, can't find the jail cell key. I got rid of the warden with the rice and Tabasco sauce but I sure am missing something.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

inventory???

July 16 2016, 12:38 PM 

Did you miss picking something up or combining inventory items?

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

I think I did too many things out of order

July 16 2016, 5:09 PM 

I dunno what I am doing wrong. I already got the whiskey to the sergeant, got the medal and gave it to lardbelly, woke up the sleeping revolutionary, but I can't get into the jail to give the stethoscope to the indian. I am missing something but I can't figure out what. Lardbelly isn't in the hideout yet either. I might have to go to an earlier saved game to figure this out. but, this is a fun thing to do! Are you thinking of re-playing this? I hope so. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Got it running!

July 17 2016, 6:34 PM 

Hi Linda,

Have you had any progress with the game? We just started (poor old man).

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Great

July 18 2016, 8:07 AM 

Then maybe you can tell me why I can't get it to turn to night. I thought that I had done everything but, can't figure out what I missed.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Did You send a message for train to come?

July 18 2016, 12:42 PM 

Did You send a message for train to come?

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

ahhhhh

July 18 2016, 12:44 PM 

maybe that is my problem. I just started a whole new game as I wasn't getting anywhere. I will go back to an old game and see if that is the problem. otherwise, I am starting again. I don't mind doing that - this is a fun game and really enjoyable for an afternoon jaunt.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Maybe This?????

July 18 2016, 5:26 PM 

In another walkthrough it says it gets dark outside when you use the dart from DICKSON'S butt to break the ring that holds the rope to the ceiling in the jail cell.

Bill

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 108.68.143.153 on Jul 18, 2016 5:27 PM

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

after replaying

July 18 2016, 6:05 PM 

I am thinking that I might have found the problem. After waking noddofsski (sp/) lardbelly was still in the canyon and I think that I was thinking he had to go to the cave. but, I went to the cave now and hopefully that will trigger something as I have the cards now to play the game. What a fun game and I sure didn't mind re-playing it.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I Hope So!

July 19 2016, 1:11 PM 

There is a limit on how many times you replay it. happy.gif

Cheers

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Finally finished it

July 20 2016, 12:00 PM 

wow, I have a poor memory. I had to consult your walkthrough several times for this second go-round of the game. I kept waiting for Dickson to go downstairs and he went downstairs after I jumped on the belfry. I also had a hard time getting into the bank vault. I can't believe there were so many things I forgot to do. but, I finished it again and it was still fun. Thanks for the doing that great walkthrough to help me get past all this stuff that I forgot!

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

You definitely needed the cards !!

August 12 2016, 5:23 PM 

It was definitely the cards that you were missing before so you can cheat and get arrested.

A little late, but Oh Well! happy.gif

Bill

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 108.68.137.131 on Aug 12, 2016 5:24 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition

agc.gif