A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Obduction

October 8 2016 at 7:59 PM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 72.128.204.204

Did you finish Obduction? If so, what are your thoughts. I have been reading about it and some people said it was very buggy. Just wondering where you are in the game and if it is worth getting. Also, was your windows 7 able to handle it?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Bili
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I Finished it!

October 9 2016, 10:31 PM 

Hi Linda,

I'm Enjoying it, but you have to enjoy Myst type games. It is a very large, long and difficult game. It is done very well and has quite high computer requirements. It is graphically spectacular! A top of the line graphics card and lots of memory is needed for this game. I am near the end of the game and it is starting to tax my new machine a bit and also what brain I still have left. I am using windows 7 professional. I essentially had a fellow build it for me so I could play this game. I was one of the many backers of this game because I loved Myst, ETC.. so much. I took a chance because I really didn't know if I would be able to play it. MYST was our very first game that started us doing our website.

Take Care,

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 74.199.45.59 on Nov 13, 2016 1:13 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition

agc.gif