A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Plans to play Deponia Doomsday?

December 11 2016 at 9:50 AM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 72.128.204.204

I never finished Deponia Doomsday the first time I played it as it drove me crazy. I decided to try it again and it still drives me crazy. There is a timer where you go back in time and have to do the same things over. If you don't know what you are doing, it gets pretty boring picking up the same stuff and doing the same things over and over. Plus, the first time I played I finally found where the pink elephant was (after many tortuous hours) and now I can't move to a new location. I even looked at a youtube walkthrough on how to find and follow the elephant. I am curious what your thoughts are on this game. To me it is definitely the worst Deponia game!

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 74.199.45.59 on Dec 12, 2016 10:05 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

I know what you mean :(

December 11 2016, 3:01 PM 

Hi Linda,

I had a similar problem with making ear muffs - forgot to get Bra-Wire to put the two potatoes together. happy.gif Am now stuck at Elysium. Have you reached this far before? You haven't found the elephant yet?

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

The first time I got past the pink elephant

December 11 2016, 4:53 PM 

I got fed up with the game and quit playing and now I decided to try it again but I can't get the elephant. Plus it reminded me of how much I disliked the game the first time. I think the first time I quit when I had to make the 3 cartridges and I couldn't get past that. argh. I will keep trying for a while though. It just is too bad that I dislike this game when I really enjoyed the other Deponia games!

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

that darn pink elephant!

December 11 2016, 6:00 PM 

I don't know what I did to get past this part the first time but no matter what I do, they won't go up that hill. I have been moving my cursor around like crazy to get them to follow the footsteps and they just don't move. This is starting to tick me off.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition

agc.gif