A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

do you have a recommendation for a new game for me?

December 21 2016 at 9:55 PM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 72.128.204.204

I have been re-playing so many games and I think I need something new. Nothing first person or 360 degree panning. Any thoughts? Also, You liked Obduction and there is a game called Quern or something that is similar, but, most people say that they liked it even better. So, Any ideas on what my next game should be? BTW, I did start Duke Grabowski, but, so far it isn't appealing that much to me. It just could be my age.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Have you ever played The Adventures of Fatman?

December 22 2016, 2:50 PM 

Hi Linda,

I've never heard you mention The Adventures of Fatman. People are talking about The Little Acre that just became available. Quern - know nothing about it. We enjoyed Nelly Cootalot- The Fowl Fleet. Just added - The Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites. Haven't played this one yet.

I'll let you know if I find more.

Take care.

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 74.199.45.59 on Dec 22, 2016 3:44 PM

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Fatman is an old game?

December 22 2016, 8:31 PM 

I think I played Fatman many many years ago when it first came out. I am trying to play Nelly Cootalot (which I backed on Kickstarter) for the 2nd time (didn't finish it the first time) and that isn't holding my interest. Duke Grabowski isn't holding my interest either. I think I bought the Ballads of Remus (sp?) but didn't get very far into it. I almost think I am having a mental block or something. I just don't want to put the time into a game that doesn't totally hold my attention anymore. I am finding that I am getting bored quite easily lately. Is that old age? Dementia?

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Fatman has been changed and updated Supposedly

December 22 2016, 10:31 PM 

So the developer says. I need to take a look at it.

Cheers,

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition

agc.gif