A New Adventure Game Available Now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What game are you playing now?

June 5 2017 at 3:30 PM
Linda  (Login mbday630)
from IP address 72.128.204.204

I was wondering what game you and Lela are playing now? I was thinking of playing all the old Ankh games again. Sounds like fun, eh?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Syberia 3

June 5 2017, 8:40 PM 

There is a lot about Syberia 3 that I don't like, but I'm enjoying the story. To me the worst part is having to play it on Steam. Also it is not a point and click game, but I have made it to the last Chapter still doing my best to keep it nearly a point and click. They recommend a Controller. I've stayed with Mouse And Keyboard.

There are 2 or 3 of the Ankh games we haven't played. I think the last two. Weren't there 3 of them?

Take care,

Bill
www.mrbillsadventureland.com

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

3 Ankh games

June 11 2017, 7:19 PM 

Yes, there are 3 of the Ankh games and I believe I have played them all. Maybe i should go back to them again. I love replaying these old games.

Syberia 3 doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I think I will have to pass on that one.

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Have you played Syberia 1 & 2?

June 12 2017, 5:16 PM 

Hi Linda,

Have you played Syberia 1 & 2?

Three is OK or hopefully it will be when they rework the Point & Click and get rid of the many huge CockRoaches. happy.gif

I still have to play the last two Ankh Games

Take care,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Haven't played it yet

June 15 2017, 6:44 AM 

Unless it becomes totally point and click, I won't play it. I am not good with arrow keys. Plus, the price has to come down a little bit before I can buy it.

I still liked the first Ankh game the best. But, I had to play them all. I just replayed Al Emmo and now I am re-playing Vampyre Story. So, i do think that I need a new game soon! These old games are getting a work out!

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

The first two are beautiful and point & click

June 15 2017, 11:30 AM 

Linda,

I think you would like the first two. They came out quite a long time ago. You can get them at GOG. It was the 3rd one (new) that they messed up on in many ways.

Cheers,

Bill

Respond to this message   
Mr. Bill
(Premier Login Mr. Bill)
Owner

Syberia 3 Has been changed to a completely Point & Click.

July 2 2017, 10:20 AM 

Hi Linda,

The developers changed the game to a completely Point & Click game. Works quite well now.

Bill

This message has been edited by Mr. Bill from IP address 64.233.210.181 on Jul 2, 2017 5:27 PM

Respond to this message   
Linda
(Login mbday630)

Plaiying Heaven's Hope now

June 23 2017, 12:37 PM 

Steam has this on sale now so I just bought that and am trying to play this. I think I will like it. 3rd person point and click. I will let you know how much I enjoyed it after I finish. I just started it this morning. Only 4.99 at Steam right now.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visit  Mr. Bill's Adventureland

Proud Member of the Adventure Games Coalition

agc.gif