Clan London on Facebook
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to Forum  

Re: Dublin Gangs

March 17 2010 at 10:50 AM
No score for this post
Matt  (no login)

Response to Re: Dublin Gangs

What ever happened to the fair old times?, that's what I'd like to know. Dublin's always had its problems but it sounds like its really kicking off over there at the moment. Very sad, apart from that fucking rapist getting killed, that's always been the way of Dublin and one thing they managed to take care of(apart from those fuckin priests, but who'd have thought a priest could do those things? There were rumours back then of course, according to my family, but the word of a priest was sacramount I suppose, another very sad story.)

But fuck all that shit for today, raise a glass to our ancestors and forefathers who strived so hard to make Ireland the proud place it is today.
From those families that were wiped out and whose mothers had to bury ALL THEIR sons of just 18, 19 and 20 not too long ago to the great Irish writers, poets and singers AND the great voyage that scattered the Irish all over the globe and where Irish hands again built the towns and cities of the biggest towns on Earth, turning the world green and wherever they go. So wherever in the world you are today, go to the nearest Irish bar and raise a toast(but don't get a Guiness unless you're near St.James' in Dublin, it's not the same though I've seen some fine efforts) to the colossal titans that have made Ireland the great nation it is today,

HAPPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Dublin Gangs Mar 18, 2010, 12:01 PM
  Re: Dublin Gangs Mar 23, 2010, 10:46 PM
  Re: Dublin Gangs Apr 6, 2010, 7:10 PM
   Re: Dublin Gangs Apr 22, 2010, 12:51 PM
   THE DON is gone!AnonymousApr 24, 2010, 8:40 AM
    Relief as the city's most vicious psychopath dies ... but the next leader is already beingAnonymousApr 24, 2010, 4:47 PM
    Don shot 8 times in headAnonymousApr 24, 2010, 4:54 PM
     MAN HOSPITALISED AFTER DUBLIN SHOOTINGAnonymousApr 29, 2010, 12:57 PM
      BUFFALO BILL May 11, 2010, 11:48 PM
       CLUB BOSS STILL SCARED OF PSYCHO THUG CLAREAnonymousMay 12, 2010, 7:32 PM
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement