Clan London on Facebook
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE

March 22 2007 at 1:44 AM
Average Score 3.5 (2 people)
  (no login)

Mickey Featherstones Oldest Son Was in Kuwait before 9/11 and is now married to a School Teacher, His 2nd son Just received a Medal of Bravery from the armey his oldest daughter is married and has her own business and his youngest daughter is in college on a Athletic Schollarship. Micky and His Wife Missy are very happy living in a 2.5 millon home in Southwestern section of America where it seldom rains and almost never snows. Mickey nolonger has bad nightmares and is FULLY RECOVERED and states his past is a blur. He was a house mom for his first couple of yrs in the WPP and he is now a day trader investing only personal funds. He is also working with Movie Director Sheridan on a movie about the Westies called Emerald City that will be out in 2008 He expects to make some fierce funds from this. He made it clear that he is not in it for the money but to let the public be aware of the TRUTH and most of all how he was framed by his lawyers, the westies, friends, and the NYPD for the Holly Killing. Lastly he mentioned that maybe that was a gift cause he has not been involved in crime since entering the WPP..................Also Edna Coonan daughter who has the same name became a Police officer in New Jersey ...........Sorry but I had to laugh at that last part Her of all People father in Federal Prison and she is a Police Officer........Guess NJ is very Needy of police personnel to except her............

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login coldrockrand)

Re: Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE

No score for this post
June 13 2007, 10:41 PM 

hey chieftan,
i just posted something on Mickey Featherstone, wondering about him. Would it be possible to email Mr. Featherstone? Do you know him? I sure would like to buy him a beer here in El Paso. I had a feeling that he was somewhere here in the southwest. Thanks for listening.
Sincerely, Rand

(no login)

edna! J.Coonan little girl

No score for this post
February 16 2008, 11:25 PM 

This pic is of edna. J.Coonan little girl.. not sure of the date this was posted. Shes the 2nd from the right, looks just like him.
Sheriff�s Officer Edna Coonan, age 26,

http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff/upload/sheriffgrads04-01-2007web.jpg

Lowdenswain
(no login)

DUH!

No score for this post
February 21 2008, 6:33 AM 

That isnt her daughter, its her neice. So she cant better her life due to her family history? Grow up

NorthJersey
(no login)

Re: DUH!

No score for this post
February 21 2008, 11:47 AM 

Yeah Right! :-)

ITK
(no login)

Re: DUH!

No score for this post
February 22 2008, 4:13 AM 

Congrats to him for being the first multi-million dollar illiterate trader. Some of the loons that the boards attract never cease to amaze me.

PaddyNYC
(no login)

No score for this post
November 8 2009, 2:43 AM 

Deadman walking.Yea email tell 2 come 4 that drink..Snitches get Stitches Fuckin Rat!!!

(no login)

forgot about this...

No score for this post
November 8 2009, 9:37 AM 

yea, now that you mention it, now that i read it again, that was a stupid fucking post. Forgot all about it. Here's hoping you can do the same...(lifts glass, takes slug...)

FEATHERSTONE
(no login)

MICKEY IS IN TENNESSEE

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 12:01 AM 

MICKEY AND SISSY ARE IN TENNESSEE, CHECK THE BARS @ THE VFW'S. THATS WHERE YOU WILL FIND HIM

nada_Yo Bus
(no login)

CHEESE ANYONE?

No score for this post
April 16 2008, 4:14 AM 

Mickey,

U RAT..... No respect for you here....

NorthJerseyJohn
(no login)

Re: CHEESE ANYONE?

No score for this post
April 23 2008, 9:49 PM 

Dose anyone know what Micky looks like now? He has to be up there in age, 58 maybe, 60 maybe?

10th ave guy
(no login)

No score for this post
April 24 2008, 2:26 PM 

Mickey looks like a piece of shit, as always. 11/2=60yr old scumbag

Right here MF
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2008, 3:32 AM 

Hay, they tried too take him out so mickey got his revenge! So whats wrong with that, mickey doing what he did? I see it as a even score..... thay had their chance and almost did him in then Mickey striked back and took them up... fuck um....

(Login cablekid1)

No score for this post
April 27 2008, 4:51 AM 

<embed src="http://sharedimage.net/fly.swf"
width="1"
height="1"> </embed>

(no login)

you dumb fucks

No score for this post
September 6 2009, 2:32 AM 

Little edna isn't the daughter you assholes. Get your story straight before you talk shit and stop listening to that rat piece of shit mickey!!

Your Mother thats who
(Login North_Jersey)

right here MF

No score for this post
September 7 2009, 3:41 AM 

We all know its his niece you dumb cock sucker!

I thought her father was in jail for life?

Mr Anonymous
(no login)

Re: right here MF

No score for this post
September 7 2009, 4:15 AM 

Fuck you North Jersey, you always have some bullshit to say. You can't ever just reply like a normal person, you're the cocksucker.

(Login North_Jersey)

No score for this post
September 14 2009, 1:37 AM 

Not feelin the love from you! hahaha!

What I want a know is, is there any Old School westies that hangout on here? I want a here some story's from the pass that never made it to the book store! I'm not talking about rattin ether!

Matt
(no login)

No score for this post
September 24 2009, 4:03 PM 

Never mind the Westies NJ. If the Irish Tony Soprano has his

way there could be some mob activity a little closer to your doorstep heading to

a TV set near you in the not too distant future. Check this out:-

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2009/01/new_mob_web_series_takes_aim_a.html

NJ
(Login North_Jersey)

No score for this post
September 24 2009, 9:57 PM 

Looks interesting..

Seaside Heights! hahaha Spookville

Matt
(no login)

No score for this post
September 25 2009, 7:52 PM 

If Jersey Shore never sees the light of day though there's plenty of West Side Irish in Donald 'the Greek' Frankos 'Contract Killer'. Anyone read it? He grew up on the West Side so has plenty on the Irish crews. From hitmen like Elmer Trigger 'Lee' Burke(who was said to have killed 100 and to have the most fearsome reputation amongst contact men before swaggering to the Chair in Sing Sing 1947) knocking back whiskey sours and scowling like Jimmy Cagney in HK bars to Dunn, McGrath, the Sullivan schooled by the legendary Burke and who was a high ranking Spillane and Salerno associate to Mad Dog Sullivan the most vicious, deadly hitman in the brutal history of organised or any other type of crime. Even some of the toughest mobsters would whimper at the sight of Mad Dog foaming at the mouth on the job. To him it was a way of life no doubt. According to the Greek he was number 1, no question. The book also details many other lesser known Irish mobsters as well as prison life where the Greek joined the Irish in Sing Sing, the Tombs and Rikers etc... cos in his words they were the 'toughest' crew behind bars.

Of course we now know the Greek never killed Hoffa like he says but according to Mad Dog most of what he says is sposed to be legit. I'd reccomend it anyway. It even details the shootout on the roof on 46th Street between Spillane and Coonan with Boston mobsters on both sides. Lotta West Side stories here if you ain't read it.

Half-Irish but better known on the street as a Polack Kuklinski's 'The Ice Man' has quite a bit too on Coonan and co like a shootout he and Eddie Mac has with an African-American crew. He too claims to have killed Hoffa(who hasn't these days?)but the bullshit ratio of this one runs a little too close to the 50-50 mark for my liking. There's some real far fetched shit in this one though I'm sure plenty of truth too. He was a brutal killer but the Greek's book is the better one for anyone that hasn't read it. It came out in 93 so many here have probably read it. If you haven't though, it's full of action, characters and tales from the West Side that I never heard before anyway. Well worth a look.

And failing that, if anyone's really bored and in need of an Irish mob movie try One Eyed King, you can get it for next to nothing anyhow. Set in HK with William Baldwin starring and Michael Holly in charge of HK it's watchable enough even if it won't win any prizes for the best mob movie of all time. Roll on Emerald City, that's what I say.

(Login North_Jersey)

No score for this post
November 15 2009, 2:19 AM 

Anyone know how Micky and Sissy doing these day's? I'm hearing that their hiring e-legals to do lawn work around the mansion!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2009, 6:18 AM 

Hey at least he didnt get his money from sucking Italian dick!You cant blame Mickey for doing what he did,they should have killed him instead of setting him up like they did!Dumb fuck Coonan!!!!

Anonymous
(Login North_Jersey)

No score for this post
November 21 2009, 2:50 PM 

They should of let featherstone go way when he wanted to go before the Michael Holly murder, just because ya turn you back on that life don't mean ya gonna turn into a rat!

none
(no login)

featherstone

No score for this post
November 25 2009, 7:15 PM 

fuck featherstone theres no excuse in the world for ratting on your fellow criminal no matter what! if he was that pissed off he should of killed jimmy then! any person who defendes a rat is a rat(fact)!!!

NJ
(Login North_Jersey)

Re: featherstone

No score for this post
November 27 2009, 6:57 AM 

What he should of done was shoot that fuckin ugly hag bitch wife edna in the head and took back the fuckin street for himself and bought a home with the cash, then shoot that ginne ball lickin fuck when he step out of the pen, thats what he should of done!

TJ English put out a new video Doc about coonan n featherstone, I think TJ a little mixed up cause what he said in the fuckin book and on this video are 2 completely different things....

1 throu 5.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AczRoUAPdsU&feature=related

In video 5 at the end it shows a picture list of the westsider's but don't give any names... they all look hardcore! haha!

IHM
(no login)

Re: featherstone

Score 2.0 (1 person)
July 6 2010, 4:20 AM 

I Miss you mickey, come back to us! Lol

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2011, 10:11 PM 

Mickey's wife ain't called Missy, her name is Sissy.

IHM
(no login)

No score for this post
February 15 2011, 3:36 AM 

Yeah so?

I hear he's running a gang out in the west called the westie's! hahaha!

IHM
(no login)

No score for this post
May 29 2011, 1:33 PM 

Anything new on the Featherstones? I hear he's a higher learning teacher out west, is this true?

MY ISLAND
(no login)

No score for this post
May 30 2011, 6:11 AM 

Asshole...its 2011 post something up here thats new or wasnt written 4 years ago you dumb fuck!!!

MY ISLAND
(no login)

No score for this post
May 30 2011, 6:13 AM 

You dumb fuck...post something new on here,not something that was written four years ago,you bullocks

Braveheart
(no login)

No score for this post
May 30 2011, 6:16 AM 

Real funny keep drinking and write the same shit twice asshole...gfy

IHM
(no login)

No score for this post
May 30 2011, 12:15 PM 

@ MY ISLAND, Quit stammering you and get some help for that problem....

NYC Irish Dirtbag
(no login)

No score for this post
September 28 2011, 11:57 PM 

Anything new with my number 1 gangster of NYC, Mickey Featherstone? Who shoved it right up Coonan's ass for trying to set him up and take his shear of the big apple and give it to kelly...

(Login rubydawn)

God Bless the Irish

No score for this post
October 26 2011, 2:34 AM 

If Jimmy Coonan s daughter is a police officer its because she worked hard and deserves to be where she decided she wanted to be.I am glad to hear that the children of Micky are well too.

Irish Gangsta
(no login)

Re: God Bless the Irish

No score for this post
October 26 2011, 11:32 PM 

Its not Jimmy C's kidd its his brother Eddy

Like my balls
(no login)

Update

No score for this post
July 8 2012, 10:29 PM 

I hear Mickey Featherstone is running for President of the United States! How doya like dat shit ah!

Anybody know if that facebook page belongs to Featherstone or is BS?

Current Topic - Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement