Clan London on Facebook
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

<< Previous TopicReturn to Forum  

Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE

March 22 2007 at 1:44 AM
Average Score 3.5 (2 people)
Hellskitchen10036  (no login)

Mickey Featherstones Oldest Son Was in Kuwait before 9/11 and is now married to a School Teacher, His 2nd son Just received a Medal of Bravery from the armey his oldest daughter is married and has her own business and his youngest daughter is in college on a Athletic Schollarship. Micky and His Wife Missy are very happy living in a 2.5 millon home in Southwestern section of America where it seldom rains and almost never snows. Mickey nolonger has bad nightmares and is FULLY RECOVERED and states his past is a blur. He was a house mom for his first couple of yrs in the WPP and he is now a day trader investing only personal funds. He is also working with Movie Director Sheridan on a movie about the Westies called Emerald City that will be out in 2008 He expects to make some fierce funds from this. He made it clear that he is not in it for the money but to let the public be aware of the TRUTH and most of all how he was framed by his lawyers, the westies, friends, and the NYPD for the Holly Killing. Lastly he mentioned that maybe that was a gift cause he has not been involved in crime since entering the WPP..................Also Edna Coonan daughter who has the same name became a Police officer in New Jersey ...........Sorry but I had to laugh at that last part Her of all People father in Federal Prison and she is a Police Officer........Guess NJ is very Needy of police personnel to except her............

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rand
(Login coldrockrand)

Re: Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE

No score for this post
June 13 2007, 10:41 PM 

hey chieftan,
i just posted something on Mickey Featherstone, wondering about him. Would it be possible to email Mr. Featherstone? Do you know him? I sure would like to buy him a beer here in El Paso. I had a feeling that he was somewhere here in the southwest. Thanks for listening.
Sincerely, Rand

John
(no login)

edna! J.Coonan little girl

No score for this post
February 16 2008, 11:25 PM 

This pic is of edna. J.Coonan little girl.. not sure of the date this was posted. Shes the 2nd from the right, looks just like him.
Sheriff�s Officer Edna Coonan, age 26,

http://www.visitmonmouth.com/sheriff/upload/sheriffgrads04-01-2007web.jpg

Lowdenswain
(no login)

DUH!

No score for this post
February 21 2008, 6:33 AM 

That isnt her daughter, its her neice. So she cant better her life due to her family history? Grow up

NorthJersey
(no login)

Re: DUH!

No score for this post
February 21 2008, 11:47 AM 

Yeah Right! :-)

ITK
(no login)

Re: DUH!

No score for this post
February 22 2008, 4:13 AM 

Congrats to him for being the first multi-million dollar illiterate trader. Some of the loons that the boards attract never cease to amaze me.

PaddyNYC
(no login)

Re: Mickey Featherstone and Family UPDATE

No score for this post
November 8 2009, 2:43 AM 

Deadman walking.Yea email tell 2 come 4 that drink..Snitches get Stitches Fuckin Rat!!!

Rand
(no login)

forgot about this...

No score for this post
November 8 2009, 9:37 AM 

yea, now that you mention it, now that i read it again, that was a stupid fucking post. Forgot all about it. Here's hoping you can do the same...(lifts glass, takes slug...)

FEATHERSTONE
(no login)

MICKEY IS IN TENNESSEE

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 12:01 AM 

MICKEY AND SISSY ARE IN TENNESSEE, CHECK THE BARS @ THE VFW'S. THATS WHERE YOU WILL FIND HIM

nada_Yo Bus
(no login)

CHEESE ANYONE?

No score for this post
April 16 2008, 4:14 AM 

Mickey,

U RAT..... No respect for you here....

NorthJerseyJohn
(no login)

Re: CHEESE ANYONE?

No score for this post
April 23 2008, 9:49 PM 

Dose anyone know what Micky looks like now? He has to be up there in age, 58 maybe, 60 maybe?

10th ave guy
(no login)

No score for this post
April 24 2008, 2:26 PM 

Mickey looks like a piece of shit, as always. 11/2=60yr old scumbag

Right here MF
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2008, 3:32 AM 

Hay, they tried too take him out so mickey got his revenge! So whats wrong with that, mickey doing what he did? I see it as a even score..... thay had their chance and almost did him in then Mickey striked back and took them up... fuck um....

Anonymous
(Login cablekid1)

No score for this post
April 27 2008, 4:51 AM 

<embed src="http://sharedimage.net/fly.swf"
width="1"
height="1"> </embed>

John Halczak
(Login JNMFLOORING)

No score for this post
December 5 2014, 6:58 AM 

ASSHOLE

jc
(no login)

you dumb fucks

No score for this post
September 6 2009, 2:32 AM 

Little edna isn't the daughter you assholes. Get your story straight before you talk shit and stop listening to that rat piece of shit mickey!!

Your Mother thats who
(Login North_Jersey)

right here MF

No score for this post
September 7 2009, 3:41 AM 

We all know its his niece you dumb cock sucker!

I thought her father was in jail for life?

Mr Anonymous
(no login)

Re: right here MF

No score for this post
September 7 2009, 4:15 AM 

Fuck you North Jersey, you always have some bullshit to say. You can't ever just reply like a normal person, you're the cocksucker.

NJ
(Login North_Jersey)

No score for this post
September 14 2009, 1:37 AM 

Not feelin the love from you! hahaha!

What I want a know is, is there any Old School westies that hangout on here? I want a here some story's from the pass that never made it to the book store! I'm not talking about rattin ether!

Matt
(no login)

No score for this post
September 24 2009, 4:03 PM 

Never mind the Westies NJ. If the Irish Tony Soprano has his

way there could be some mob activity a little closer to your doorstep heading to

a TV set near you in the not too distant future. Check this out:-

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2009/01/new_mob_web_series_takes_aim_a.html

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous TopicReturn to Forum  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement